Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

Panzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz

AuteurMessage
Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

Panzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz Empty
MessageSujet: Panzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz   Panzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz Icon_minitimeMar 24 Aoû - 13:14

Citation :
One-time Star Wars producer Gary Kurtz recently made waves with his cynical outlook on the franchise’s rudder post-Empire, but he’s long since moved on to other projects. At the moment, the priority is the horror filmPanzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz Mag-glass_10x10 Panzer 88. Said Kurtz, “It’s a good, good project, you haven’t seen anything like it for a while. It’s a visceral, reality-based story with horror overtones, and the idea is to have it
be like the best of the graphic novelsPanzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz Mag-glass_10x10 these days.”
As co-written and directed by Peter Briggs (Hellboy), Panzer follows “the five-man German crew of the Ilsa — a King Tiger, the biggest tank of its day — on a mission to the frigid and fearsome Russian border, where they tread into an ancient mystery by stirring a powerful entity.” The independent production begins shooting this winter on a slim $20 million budget; check out concept art from the film after the jump.

Briggs described his take on the material to Hero Complex,
“We’re aiming to do for the tank genre what Hunt For Red October and Crimson Tide
did for submarine flicks. Only, with a supernatural twist. We’re upping
the ante with visuals, equipment, and scenes that have never been seen
in a World War II milieu. In retrospect, it’s strange nobody’s thought
to do this in quite this way before.”
Given the limited funds, I’m assuming that Briggs is referring more to a visual ingenuity than an effects extravaganza. I like the look of this concept art (giant demon robot?!), so I’ll happily throw my support behind an ambitious independent passion project.

Panzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz Panzer_88_concept_art_01-600x327

Panzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz Panzer_88_concept_art_02-600x298

http://www.collider.com/2010/08/23/panzer-88-plot-details-concept-art/#more-45440

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Panzer 88 produit par Gary Kurtz
Page 1 sur 1