Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

+24
freakshit
yobenm
sim
Tonisme
cineternel
Tommy
Larme_de_dragon
cubi
Chanandler Bong
saga10
Tom_Man
Elijah
Passenger
deespefd
Heathcliff
Doctor_Ash
Magic
Benyouri
JKKS
Tayelore
darknol
vendest
ThiefSoul
Kaizus
28 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 1:17

http://www.amazon.fr/The-Dark-Knight-Rises/dp/B008G5N6EI/ref=sr_shvl_album_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1341345362&sr=301-4

Hop hop cheers

Merci à antovolk
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.cinefeeling.net
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 1:23

http://www.qobuz.com/album/the-dark-knight-rises-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-hans-zimmer/0794043160523

Merci à rogue_agent

cheers

edit: Me semble que ce sont les memes que plus haut par contre ange
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 1:47

Citation :
Hello

I didnt actually realise there was a forum on here for this movie, I posted elsewhere a short while ago thinking I had to comment on this film there.

First off - not a big Batman fan, not seen the first one, I did watch The Dark Knight which I did enjoy and my job for most of today was marking and reviewing scenes that are likely to be toned down here in the UK

First off it is just so serious for a superhero movie which I guess is a positive thing in it's own way. It's very grim at times though.

I would get into a lot of trouble and using my initials as my user ID wasn't a good move but as I am posting from laptop at home and not at work I thought i'd just share one thing to set you all up for the film as you are likely to not see this scene :

Spoiler:

Some of what is in the scene is extremely over the top and perhaps rightfully will not make it on big screen.

Spoiler:
I have watched films on a daily basis for work and even social like Irreversible, Oldboy, Human Centipede, Hostel - stuff like that and those didn't ever make me flinch like
Spoiler:
It's about 5 mins long.
Spoiler:

Within the scene, another very hard to watch bit was when
Spoiler:

Also in the scene is
Spoiler:
I'm on Red Bull. Been working for 14 hours so will be up for a bit longer and happy to answer any questions. I don't mind chatting about anything Smile

Yes - I have seen the full movie and it isn't fair to say anything about it really other than I am sure you will all love it even though it's very serious and not a lot of laughs are had.

I guess I am old fashioned and just miss The Joker and his madness.

Shocked

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/board/thread/201258464?p=1
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 1:49

Citation :

Well with all due respect bunny-gunn I was just commenting on the scenes which I put down as hard to watch.

It's not up to me anyway. It goes to so many other people way way above my head. I'm so low down I'm with the slugs and snails Smile

Still surprises me it's Tom Hardy in the movie playing Bane. He is great. Very scary though. Very intellectual. Not a raving maniac. He is a lot like Anton Chigurgh from NCFOM without
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
was the only time I thought his character was a true psychopath.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 1:53

Citation :
Juno Temple's
Spoiler:
I liked her in Cracks and Atonement. Those are MY sort of movies Smile

Oscar-wise ? I really don't know. It LOOKS really amazing though. I can only assume in IMAX it will be the real deal.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 1:54

Citation :
Spoiler:

Catwoman is very good. I was brought up with the Michelle Pfeiffer one and loved it but I do like Anne Hathaway and she is excellent. She is more than a 'femme fatale' and I love a woman in a movie who is not one dimensional.

The climax is the last 25 mins which is just thrilling. It's mindblowing.

Citation :

The Batcave doesnt have the dinosaur. I loved the dinosaur Razz !

Sorry all seriousness
Spoiler:

It's massive. Everything is in the middle of it.

Spoiler:
I go back tomorrow to finish it. I'll try and be more in depth
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 1:57

Citation :
NMSM -
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
sim
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
sim

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 9:19

mais tu vas te pourrir la découverte du film Shocked
Kaizus
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Kaizus

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 9:28

sim a écrit:
mais tu vas te pourrir la découverte du film Shocked
Mais non il a le super pouvoir de la lecture en diagonale Razz
http://troadai.wordpress.com/]http://troadai.wordpress.com
Tommy
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tommy

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 12:50

on devrait avoir les premières critiques sur rotten à la fin de la semaine Very Happy
Magic
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Magic

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 13:03

Tommy a écrit:
on devrait avoir les premières critiques sur rotten à la fin de la semaine Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 13:31

Déjà? Shocked nawak scratch
Tommy
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tommy

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 13:45

normalement, oui, ça devait déjà être la semaine dernière scratch Very Happy
Tonisme
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tonisme

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 13:46

a oui en plus Shocked
Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 13:50

Tommy a écrit:
normalement, oui, ça devait déjà être la semaine dernière scratch Very Happy

Nan c'était une erreur ça. Wink
Normalement le film est présenté à la presse cette semaine ii me semble.
Après je sait pas si les critiques seront aussitôt publiées par contre.
Tommy
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tommy

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 13:52

yes, z'avaient balancé une intox Wink

Citation :
Après je sait pas si les critiques seront aussitôt publiées par contre.

au pire, on aura toujours les tweets hihihihi
ThiefSoul
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
ThiefSoul

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 18:01

Tayelore a écrit:
Citation :
Hello

I didnt actually realise there was a forum on here for this movie, I posted elsewhere a short while ago thinking I had to comment on this film there.

First off - not a big Batman fan, not seen the first one, I did watch The Dark Knight which I did enjoy and my job for most of today was marking and reviewing scenes that are likely to be toned down here in the UK

First off it is just so serious for a superhero movie which I guess is a positive thing in it's own way. It's very grim at times though.

I would get into a lot of trouble and using my initials as my user ID wasn't a good move but as I am posting from laptop at home and not at work I thought i'd just share one thing to set you all up for the film as you are likely to not see this scene :

Spoiler:

Some of what is in the scene is extremely over the top and perhaps rightfully will not make it on big screen.

Spoiler:
I have watched films on a daily basis for work and even social like Irreversible, Oldboy, Human Centipede, Hostel - stuff like that and those didn't ever make me flinch like
Spoiler:
It's about 5 mins long.
Spoiler:

Within the scene, another very hard to watch bit was when
Spoiler:

Also in the scene is
Spoiler:
I'm on Red Bull. Been working for 14 hours so will be up for a bit longer and happy to answer any questions. I don't mind chatting about anything Smile

Yes - I have seen the full movie and it isn't fair to say anything about it really other than I am sure you will all love it even though it's very serious and not a lot of laughs are had.

I guess I am old fashioned and just miss The Joker and his madness.

Shocked

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/board/thread/201258464?p=1

Et bien ça spoil' pas mal tout ça !
En tout cas, par moments
Spoiler:
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 13:03

Michael Caine sur son rôle d' Alfred

Citation :
What's new with Alfred then, in The Dark Knight Rises?

Citation :
Its such a plot point that I can't tell you. We've signed agreements for silence. I think I'd go to jail if I told you. Or I'd have to kill you. But we don't want either of those things to happen!

troplol troplol mortderire

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=62972
Magic
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Magic

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 13:19

Laughing Sacré Michael ca a du être dur pour lui de résister Laughing
Larme_de_dragon
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Larme_de_dragon

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 13:22

Magic a écrit:

Il a dû s'en mordre la langue! Genial lol!
Benyouri
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Benyouri

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 13:42

[quote="Gimli"]
Citation :
Its such a plot point that I can't tell you. We've signed agreements for silence. I think I'd go to jail if I told you. Or I'd have to kill you. But we don't want either of those things to happen!
Toujours cette petite touche d'humour british que j'adore dans les déclarations de Cain Laughing
Tonisme
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tonisme

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 13:57

Larme_de_dragon a écrit:
Magic a écrit:

Il a dû s'en mordre la langue! Genial lol!

tu m'étonnes lol!
Heathcliff
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Heathcliff

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 16:01

roh ça fait mal ça pale pas bien de se moquer The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 724705 The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 901305
Larme_de_dragon
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Larme_de_dragon

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 17:13

Heathcliff a écrit:
roh ça fait mal ça pale pas bien de se moquer The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 724705 The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 901305

Bah c'est le risque quand on a la langue trop bien pendue! Genial hihihihi lol!
Heathcliff
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Heathcliff

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 17:23

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 530911
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 15 Icon_minitime

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Page 15 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Suivant