Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Dessin animé Batman que l'on ne verra pas de James Tucker! ( Brave and the Bold )

AuteurMessage
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

Le Dessin animé Batman que l'on ne verra pas de James Tucker! ( Brave and the Bold ) Empty
MessageSujet: Le Dessin animé Batman que l'on ne verra pas de James Tucker! ( Brave and the Bold )   Le Dessin animé Batman que l'on ne verra pas de James Tucker! ( Brave and the Bold ) Icon_minitimeSam 15 Nov - 1:32

Le Dessin animé Batman que l'on ne verra pas de James Tucker! ( Brave and the Bold ) Dark_knights_by_kizer180-d4720d0

Citation :
So James the Terrifically talented Tucker producer of "The Brave and Bold" series was starting work on the new Bat show and decided to take a chance on the new guy....Me! So I became character designer. I was floored as **** and had a ton of ideas for the darknight and fellers so I spent about 4 or 5 monthes cranking out a ton of of batty shizz! I did way more than any man should ever do and worked sometimes two nights straight without sleep on that stuff.

This is the sucky part> Even though all of the heads at Cartoon Network liked the designs one felt the premise (more of a "no mans land") was too dark and grim so they scrapped it. I of course thought that sucked ass but (back to good stuff) at the same time felt happy as hell that I had the one and a mill chance to work on a Bats series. Twas fun as hell!

This is one out of many things I've done for the show. Show yah more laters

Batman, Nightwing, Robin aka Damian Wayne, Batgirl aka Cassadra Cain and Catwoman.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.cinefeeling.net

Le Dessin animé Batman que l'on ne verra pas de James Tucker! ( Brave and the Bold )
Page 1 sur 1