Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 Les Fleurs de cerisier ...
8.98 € 14.99 €
Voir le deal

No Mistake This Time

2 participants
AuteurMessage
susem913
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

No Mistake This Time Empty
MessageSujet: No Mistake This Time   No Mistake This Time Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mar - 8:48

No Mistake This Time

After dropping to 75th in the rankings he then golf clubs came second and third in successive weeks in his home country, but even last weekend's near-miss left him almost certainly discount golf equipment having to win at the Parador course to make it to Augusta. Oosthuizen did it in impressive fashion, taking over at the top taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood with a second day 63 and closing with rounds of 66 and 67 for a 17-under aggregate of 263.

After being drenched in champagne by fellow mizuno mp-58 irons countryman Thomas Aiken and then kissing his wife and three-month-old daughter, Jana, he added: "I was quite nervous down the stretch and very nervous on the 18th tee. "I was hitting the ball well, so just decided to hit it titleist scotty cameron studio select newport 2 putter as hard as I could." It went down the middle and set him up for an easy par - his uneeded birdie putt stopped on the front lip of the ishiner hole.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gizmo
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Gizmo

No Mistake This Time Empty
MessageSujet: Re: No Mistake This Time   No Mistake This Time Icon_minitimeMar 30 Mar - 9:39

What the fuck is this? Bot? Spam? geek lol!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://eteindezlalumiere.com

No Mistake This Time
Page 1 sur 1