Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où et quand le ...
Voir le deal

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice

+13
julian360i
Tom_Man
cubi
vendest
jack-shepard
Doctor_Ash
Elijah
ToTo-SL
Gizmo
The goddamn Heisenberg
JKKS
freakshit
Tayelore
17 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Gizmo
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Gizmo

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Sep - 12:44

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 2776352-5018973633-tumbl

Me likey Genial
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://eteindezlalumiere.com
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Sep - 13:08

troplol japrouvecbien
http://www.cinefeeling.net
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Sep - 1:12

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/09/15/jeremy-irons-says-alfred-in-batman-v-superman-completely-different

Citation :
In fact, he spent as much time doing “five or so” scenes in Batman v Superman as he spent doing all of Infinity

“It was a month in Detroit, which is actually longer than you’d imagine. But big films move slowly. It’s like a huge oil tanker.”

This is not your father’s Alfred, apparently. Batman’s butler is more pro-active, even physical. “Zack Snyder, the director, wanted to create a completely different Alfred. So I felt I didn’t have to carry any baggage from previous ones. It’s sort of a reincarnation if you’d like. I had a feeling I was creating my own Alfred, more of a man who can actually do anything if he has to.”

ça sent l'influence d'Alfred Version Earth One donc ?

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 BME1-(Page-128)_900_55516d8a08ec70.18139800
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Sep - 23:28

Cool

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 CPDP_7EUkAABncd

troplol
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 18 Sep - 16:39

hallucine angélique timide

http://batman-news.com/2015/09/17/gal-gadot-man-of-steel-faora/
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 18 Sep - 22:36

Je ne sais pas si c'est le bon endroit pour y poster mais bon... Very Happy

http://www.screengonzo.com/2015/09/18/sebastian-stan-talks-civil-war-fires-back-at-zack-snyder-trying-to-mimic-a-better-christopher-nolan-movie/

Citation :
One of the real standouts in Captain America: Civil War was Sebastian Stan as the subtitular kind-of-villain. His Bucky Barnes was pretty good in The First Avenger, but everyone lost their minds when he came back with a bionic arm and a flowing mane of hair. Those fans should be very happy to learn that Stan is going to be taking on a much larger role in the upcoming Civil War. While talking about that film, Stan also took a shot at director Zack Snyder for his Ant-Man is a flavor of the week film.

Speaking with Collider while promoting Ridley Scott‘s The Martian, Stan was asked about his next outing as Winter Soldier. The actor said that we will be getting a lot more of his now antihero character in the movie, since Winter Soldier was really just a sample of what’s in store. He teased, “[The] character had, in my opinion, an introduction in The Winter Soldier — I mean, it was just sort of like a preview of the guy, which we get so much more of in Civil War. And I’m grateful for that. But to see that response to that was awesome because it just made me think, ‘Wow, people really got behind the character,’ and that’s what you’re hoping for, especially [laughs] given that I didn’t really have any lines to say or anything. Which probably made it for the better to be honest…They gave me a lot more dialogue, and I thought, ‘Oh my god, it was so much better when I didn’t have to say things!’”

nolanNow on to the part you probably clicked here to read in the first place- the Snyder comments. You may remember that the Batman v Superman director was going on and on about how Batman and Superman transcend comic book movies as a genre, unlike flavor of the week flicks like Ant-Man. Well Stan has some thoughts on that. When asked about how Marvel changes up their vibe with every film, for example Winter Soldier being a political thriller, Stan volunteered his own shot at Snyder instead of offering up a teaser of the ‘genre’ for Civil War. He states, “Yeah, I’m sitting here and I’m listening to you and I’m thinking, ‘Do I want to fire some shots at DC right now, at Zack Snyder?’ I read some of those comments where he said something about Batman and Superman, I can’t remember where I read that, somewhere… Something about, ‘It’s not going to be your flavor-of-the-week Ant-Man.’ And I was like, ‘Oh thanks, Zack. That’s great. Way to do something original.’ But I would say we’re still making something very original in our own way. I mean, the Russos are coming in and taking something people are used to and they’re shaping it up and changing it in a very different way. They’re not trying to mimic a better Christopher Nolan movie or something like that.” Shots fired. Dang, that’s a whole atomic bomb fired. I’ll let you draw your own conclusions from that statement.
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Sep - 18:58

Pour ceux qui avait encore des doutes siffle hihihihi http://batman-news.com/2015/09/21/zack-snyder-says-batman-v-superman-is-man-of-steel-2/
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Sep - 16:04

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=125330

Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Sep - 19:04

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/9/26/hot-rumor-details-about-the-next-batman-v-superman-trailer
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 6 Oct - 12:01

http://www.superherohype.com/news/354671-lexcorps-lex-luthor-sits-down-with-fortune-magazine

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Soclexne

http://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2015/10/soclexne.jpg

Fortune Magazine publishes an exclusive interview with LexCorp’s 31-year-old CEO, Lex Luthor

Citation :
It’s a busy day for fiction as, on the heels of both a Pepsi Perfect commercial and a Jaws 19 trailer, Fortune Magazine has published an exclusive interview with LexCorp CEO Lex Luthor. Described by the outlet as “a 31-year-old wunderkind who transformed an aging petrochemical and heavy machinery dinosaur into a tech darling of the Fortune 500,” Luthor was also recently named Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year.

“Dad named the company after himself ten years before I made my unexpected entrance into his life,” Luthor tells the outlet. “But investors seemed to respond to the idea of an adoring father building a legacy for his precious son. He used that to his advantage. It was a good shtick and, whatever else he was, he was a good businessman… He came from a country where the government, in the guise of protector, had absolute control over the citizens. That drove him. I get it. Heck, I’d hate to see that sort of thing happen over here.”

Luthor also discusses LexCorp’s rivalries with both Wayne Enterprises and Kord Industries with the magazine suggesting that part of the reason for LexCorp’s recent advances is their willingness to develop military technology.

“It’s a necessity,” Luthor explains. “We live in the most dangerous point of time in all of human history. Statistically speaking, it’s a near certainty that another world-changing crisis is hurtling toward us like a speeding bullet. We have to be ready to defend ourselves. No civilization was ever conquered by having a strong military… [But] It’s not a competition. Besides, I can’t hold a candle to those guys in the debauched billionaire playboy department!”

Also highlighted briefly in the article is the fact that Luthor owns a “world-famous” collection of meteorite crystals and that LexCorp has something very, very big in the works.

“It’s about safety,” Luthor continues. “This is a product that will protect you, and everyone, from threats you don’t even know about yet. I don’t want to scare anybody… much. But there are a lot of threats out there, and they’re here today.”
ToTo-SL
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
ToTo-SL

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Oct - 10:52

Je sais plus si ça avait été posté en bonne qualité.

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 CQ0jTQPXAAEtP0u

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=125755
http://toto-sl.deviantart.com/
ToTo-SL
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
ToTo-SL

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Oct - 10:56

Peut être un spoiler révélé dans la ligne de jouets du film.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
http://toto-sl.deviantart.com/
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Oct - 17:18

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 1546359_972137369513076_4015157775177674050_n

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1546359_972137369513076_4015157775177674050_n.jpg?oh=307785f51f5333f0859c3673c52c5f71&oe=56CD40AD
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Oct - 17:21

Un peu gros Ben Affleck Suspect hihihihi

On se calme je blaguais siffle Laughing
JKKS
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
JKKS

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Oct - 19:24

Ouais moi ça me fait toujours pas rire. Je suis toujours atterré par le goût puérile de Snyder pour les attributs de masculinité exagérés. Et il n'y a visiblement pas eu un directeur artistique avec le couilles de lui dire que ça allait un peu loin dans le cartoon là. Si demain on balance que Liefeld a été consultant sur le film je réussirai même pas à faire semblant d'être surpris. Et malheureusement plus j'en vois plus je trouve ça moche.

Canon Wonder Woman par contre.
http://j-k-k-s.deviantart.com/
Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Oct - 21:09

JKKS a écrit:
Ouais moi ça me fait toujours pas rire. Je suis toujours atterré par le goût puérile de Snyder pour les attributs de masculinité exagérés. Et il n'y a visiblement pas eu un directeur artistique avec le couilles de lui dire que ça allait un peu loin dans le cartoon là. Si demain on balance que Liefeld a été consultant sur le film je réussirai même pas à faire semblant d'être surpris. Et malheureusement plus j'en vois plus je trouve ça moche.

Canon Wonder Woman par contre.

Ouep tout pareil ange (et c'est marrant j'ai pensé à Liefeld aussi!)
Depuis le début je bloque sur son Batman "bibendum" qui a l'air de faire 300 tonnes, je veux bien qu'il soit super musclé mais là ça lui donne une silhouette aux frontières du ridicule sur certaines photos!
Après je me dit que ça passera surement mieux en mouvement, mais bon comme tu dit c'est la vision caricaturale/superficielle de Snyder, "les mecs c'est des bad ass, super virils avec des muscles et tout! Trop awesome!" Genial
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Oct - 1:46

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 1445447729-50bce283f07b74c9a5300653598366e8666ec39c-jpg-6048x4032-q85-crop-upscale

https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/43/1445447729-50bce283f07b74c9a5300653598366e8666ec39c-jpg-6048x4032-q85-crop-upscale.jpg
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Oct - 1:55

Les silhouettes m'évoquent davantage Jim Lee perso et je ne trouve vraiment pas le rendu ridicule pour le coup.
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Oct - 12:32

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=126139

Zack Snyder Honors BATMAN Creator Bob Kane And Talks Ben Affleck's First Time In The Batsuit

Citation :
Talking today to honour Bob Kane as the Batman co-creator finally received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice recounted a very interesting story about putting Ben Affleck in that iconic costume for the very first time. First however, he kicked things off (at the 20:40 mark in the video above) by paying tribute to the man who made that possible by creating the Caped Crusader way back in 1939. "I just wanted to first say that it's an honour to be able to speak here at the dedication of [Bob Kane's] star as it's an amazing achievement and it's great that we're all recognising him because he's given us an amazing gift wth Batman."

"Recently, I got to make this film Batman v Superman, and in the process, I had to design a Batman character. I had to do a suit," Snyder continued in regards to when it came to creating his take on Batman. "I don't know if you know anything about the process, but what you do is over months of meticulous designing and editing, you come to an aesthetic you believe will be the Batman you want to see. Along with my costume designer Michael Wilkinson, we did just that and we came to the point where we were going to test the suit on Ben [Affleck]. So, we had built a set of an alley, graffiti, barrels with fire, steamy stuff, and it was this very kind of noir-ish setting to film our Batman for the first time. Ben put the suit on and we put him in front of the camera and I was just having him turn and look around looking Batman-ish, and it was amazing because I felt in that moment that I had achieved this goal that I had set out for myself. When I looked at Ben, he was the perfect personification of the Batman I had in my mind."

The filmmaker then went on to make something of a shocking admission. "The truth is, he wasn't really the Batman I had imagined. Bob really had put him there in my mind, through years of TV shows, comic books, movies. I realized that we all - every single one of us - has a Batman, an imaginary Batman, in our minds. lurking in the shadows. That's Bob's legacy." For more of Snyder's comments on Kane, be sure to watch the video above as he delivers a very inspirational speech about how we're all Batman at heart and what makes the character so special. Here's hoping we get that costume test on the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Blu-ray, eh?

Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Oct - 12:51

The goddamn Heisenberg a écrit:
Les silhouettes m'évoquent davantage Jim Lee perso et je ne trouve vraiment pas le rendu ridicule pour le coup.

Ah bah il y a du Jim Lee oui c'est sur, mais bon perso vu ce que je pense de Jim Lee... angélique Laughing
Gizmo
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Gizmo

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 24 Oct - 15:54

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 UQj03du
http://eteindezlalumiere.com
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 24 Oct - 16:13

Y a quand même trop de muscles What a Face

Bon je pense que je serais toujours + fan du Batman Bale et Keaton. siffle
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Nov - 11:14

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 CUUgdd8VEAAbmc8
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Nov - 12:04

Very Happy japrouvecbien
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Nov - 14:59

C'était pour le film wonder woman en fait Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice
Page 2 sur 29Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Suivant