Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!

+31
padawan
Tommy
darknol
Kaizus
davidca
freakshit
regisdurois
Jim
vasteelsfr5
Elijah
Gizmo
Magic
Anaidni
Larme_de_dragon
JKKS
Tonisme
cineternel
Killzeus
Doctor_Ash
lepinpin
cubi
zoonami
vendest
Tom_Man
S-F68
Heathcliff
yanndanh
Archie Leach
Trageek
Chanandler Bong
Tayelore
35 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Chanandler Bong
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Chanandler Bong

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 18:55

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Mad-Men-Poster-500x7411

jon hamm songe a se defenestrer en entendant cette news !!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 18:57

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 108228
http://www.cinefeeling.net
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMer 3 Nov - 18:52

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 64519e23
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMer 3 Nov - 18:54

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Cavill

Merci à Eze
Heathcliff
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Heathcliff

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMer 3 Nov - 19:03

Tayelore a écrit:
Attention, megadexx aprés qu'il a assuré que Hammer avait le role contre attaque Cool Laughing

Citation :
Ok, I just want to clarify some things I told you guys here earlier. I'm now told that Armie Hammer is not 100% locked as being cast as the Man of Steel...YET. He is however who Warner Bros has under strong consideration for the role..."AMONG OTHERS". Who I talked to was kind of vague on the among others part but hinted to me that it included The Tudor's guy (that's what I'll refer to him as) as being a strong possibility for the role, maybe even more than Hammer now. Most of you can figure out who that is. No names from me, I guess there's rules here about that. I'm told he's the one who just may beat out Hammer to become the next Superman. It's all going to come down to the auditions, both in and out of costume. Now Armie Hammer is the one who already has a relationship with WB, and has already gone through auditions and so forth albeit for a different role, and was even cast as Batman in the stalled Justice League movie project so he has that going for him. It's how they each audition as Superman/Clark Kent for Snyder, Nolan and Warner Bros. is going to be the REAL factor. As I did say this announcement is the going to be the studios big gun so they want to get this right.

Note:If you look at Hammer's IMDB page you'll notice there still is nothing yet listed for him after the The Social Network. Not just a coincidence that it remains vacant. But checking out The Tudor's guy he just finished filming a picture and is now currently filming "The Cold Light of Day". How that factors in I don't know but it shouldn't be a problem being as filming for the Man of Steel isn't slated to begin shooting until around spring of 2011, and there is going to be ALOT of pre-production so if The Tudor's guy wins out, and it's looking more and more that he will it will give him time to get in Zack Snyder Superman shape before the cameras roll.

Gotta run and Stay Tuned!

The Tudor's Guy Laughing
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Nov - 15:22

Snyder dans une interview avec avec empire que leur superman est respectueux de la tradition, mais a tout de meme une approche différente.

Snyder nie Zod et dit que internet n'a aucune idée de ce qui se prépare.

Citation :
Snyder promises "different" 'Superman' and denied internet rumors

Zack Snyder has promised that his Superman movie will be "different" from previous Man of Steel incarnations, yet stay true to tradition.

In an interview with Empire, the Watchmen director said that David Goyer's script doesn't alter the DC Comics "canon".

"It's a different story," Snyder said. "I won't say there's a break from the canon or anything like that, but there is definitely an approach that makes you go, 'Okay, that's a way to get at it.'"

He continued: "David is very respectful of the canon and stuff like that. It has its roots in the canon and again, like I say, it has a point of view about who he is. I'm being cryptic, I know, but it's the best I can do."

Asked if his movie will track the Man of Steel's early years, Snyder replied: "I think it's early to say. I don't know."

The director also described rumours of the comic book hero facing General Zod as "just wrong", adding that "the internet has no idea what's going on".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a285987/snyder-promises-different-superman.html

Merci à DCUmoviepage
regisdurois
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Nov - 15:27

coool sa Very Happy

sa serait bien qu'ils fassent une annonce pour l'acteur de superman car sa commence a faire long et byzare pour soit disant un tournage prévu ce printemps a moin que warner retarde le tournage encore et encore comme ils l'on fait pour green lanterne
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Nov - 15:31

1 Il n'a jamais été prévu de tournage ce printemps.

2 vas te renseigner sur les autres productions en cours (mis a part first class qui a été fait à la vitesse grand v) il y a la une timeline plus que normal, tu es impatient c'est tout.

3 Green lantern a été retardé comme l'a été les avengers, captain america, star trek et bcp d'autres.. la la warner doit tourner ce film en 2011 ou elle doit payer une amende aux héritiers superman.

3 Puisque de toute évidence, pour le moment vu que tu es encore bloqué sur des idées qui n'ont pas de sens, on t'a expliqué des dizaines de fois pourquoi (on le voit bien que le projet est dans un placard et que la Warner se tourne les pouces hein... ) et, plus simplement parce que que partant de la comme d'habitude le dialogue n'ira nul part, on va pas perdre ton temps et le notre, tu reparts.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 0:39

Plus de détails sur l'article d'Empire magazine.

Citation :
Snyder has now given a few more clues and details about the project in an interview with Empire magazine.
He said: "The script that Chris [Nolan] and David Goyer, the idea they came up with, for me is fun to talk about and it's got a lot of awesome stuff in it. It's easy to riff on and explore. I was really optimistic about the ideas that they have laid out in there. I was pretty excited about it once I had gotten a handle on the idea."
Snyder (pictured below) elaborated: "It's a different story. I won't say there's a break from the canon or anything like that but there definitely is an approach that makes you go 'Okay, that's a way to get at it.'

"It's certainly respectful. David is very respectful of the canon and stuff like that. It has its roots in the canon, it has a point of view about who he is."
He believes it isn't based on a particular run of comics and says it's too early to talk about his take on the character and the rumours that it will be focus on the hero's early years.
But he does make it clear that this is a restart for the franchise: "If reboot means to act as if there were no movies before, then it's a reboot. It owes nothing to the movies of the past."
Zack adds that "the internet has no idea what's going on" behind the scenes of the production and says a suggestion that Zod is the villain is "just wrong."
He hasn't yet thought about casting, he reveals, and is unaware of a campaign to get Brandon Routh back in the role, despite a tabloid report that said Snyder acknowledged the 'groundswell' of support for that actor and would reconsider him.
This latest interview does at least clear up some of the inaccuracies travelling round the interwebs.
We know now for certain the project is a reboot unrelated to previous films, that Zod isn't the villain, and that Snyder is not aware of the Routh lobbying and nor has he even considered casting.
Therefore, it's probably safe to conclude that bringing back someone from a previous Superman incarnation can be well and truly ruled out

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2010/11/zack-snyder-confirms-new-super.html
Chanandler Bong
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Chanandler Bong

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 0:42

Citation :
and it's got a lot of awesome stuff in it

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Zack
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fuckin' awesome

cheers
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 14:17

Laughing

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Henry-cavill-cold-light-of-day-set-05

Hi hi hi hi, je vais l'avoir ce putain de super role Cool

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Henry-cavill-cold-light-of-day-set-03

Comment ça non Chanand? Suspect foufurieux
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 19:26

L'interview intégrale :

Citation :

"I'll warn you in advance," laughs Zack Snyder, the newly minted director of the Chris Nolan produced Superman: Man Of Steel, "that I can't say anything, and I know very little." Well, that hasn't stopped Empire from coming over all intrepid before and so, over an exclusive breakfast at the Haymarket Hotel in London, we grilled him about his plans for the last son of Krypton...

How did you become involved?
Debbie (Snyder, Zack's wife and producing partner) and I had lunch with Chris (Nolan) and Emma (Thomas, Nolan's wife and producing partner) over at the house and it was a great lunch and we talked about our experiences. At the studio (Warner Bros), our offices are adjacent. We started rapping about Watchmen and Inception and all the other "en) movies and then our experiences with the studio and how some things were similar. Then about halfway through they said, "I don't know if you're aware, but we've been talking about doing this Superman movie and we're wondering what your opinion was about Superman, or if that was a thing you'd be interested in?" It was pretty casual. It didn't feel like an interview.

So it wasn't a bake-off?
It wasn't like one-upmanship. There weren't other directors in the room. So we were talking about how I felt about the character and what I thought was interesting about him and not interesting, and where I thought he had gotten sort of sidetracked or stuck or whatever you want to call it. It was a free exchange of ideas. It was really kinda cool. So we left that and I thought, "That was fun. Superman could be cool." And Debbie was like, "Yeah, Superman could be cool." Then we had another meeting where we all met with the studio, and at that point I had read the script, so i could kinda tell them my feelings about it. And that meeting was also fun, I gotta say. I will say that the script that Chris and David Goywe, the idea they came up with, for me is fun to talk about and it's got a lot of awesome stuff in it. It's easy to riff on and to explore. I was really optimistic about the ideas that they have laid out in there. So maybe that enthusiasm came through to the studio. I don't knoq exactly why they were excited about me doing it, other than that I was pretty excited about it once I had gotten a handle on the idea.

Which is?
It's a different story. I won't say there's a break from the canon or anything like that, but here definitely is an approach that makes you go, "Okay, that's a way to get at it."

Is there a particular run of comics in your mind?
Umm, I don't know that there's anything you could specifically point to. But it's certainly respectful. David is very respectful of the canon and stuff like that. It has its roots in the canon and again, like I say, it has a point of view about who he is. I'm being cryptic, I know, but it's the best I can do.

Is it a reboot?
This is a term that's batted around a lot. "Reboot". I'm not exactly sure of the definition of reboot. Or is it a reinvention? Or a reimagining? But if reboot means act as if there were no movies before, then it's a reboot. It owes nothing to the movies of the past.

Superman Returns was a direct sequel, for example...
I don't think I would be interested in it if it was that approach.

What is your take on Superman? You've been quoted as saying that it's Superman: The Early Years, essentially...
Again, I don't think... I think it's early to say. I don't know.

You've done blue before with Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen. You've effectively done Superman before.
Yeah, I've done a Superman. Yes. I like him. He's a piece of work, that guy. The blue guy - and the other guy. Both of them, I guess. If you know anything about me and my aesthetic, it's interesting to imagine what would excite me about the blue guy. But I think that, again, it goes back to there being a specific take on him thar makes it relevant. That's the big thing.

The internet is awash with rumours...
The internet has no idea what's going on. It's funny. It's not even worth going, "That's wrong. That's wrong."

So if we were to say Zod is the villain...
It's just... it's just wrong.

This is all happening at the same time as the next Batman as well. What would you expect Nolan's involvement to be?
He's going to be shooting, so it's going to be difficult (for him). My experience with Chris so far is that he's amazingly generous and also respectful and secure in what he's doing. He has his own thing happening, but I feel that he'l help me as best he can. His approach is, "Let me know what you need," and that's cool That's a cool place to be.

What do the previous movies mean to you?
The Donner version (1978's Superman The Movie) is probably my favourite... it's one of the first tentpole movies ever made.

It believes in Superman. It doesn't poke fun at him.
One hundred per cent. And just everything about it, Brando and all the guys at the top of their game, supporting this outrageous idea. It's audacious and they're like, "No, we're going to love it and do it all the way." That's what the best superhero movies do, especially when you look at the modern generation of superhero movies - the best are the ones where the movie itself is so transcendent of the genre. It's the best actors doing the best job they can, making a fantasy drama relevant to everyone. That's the trick.

Have you thought about casting? Are you aware of the Brandon Routh campaign?
I am not. There's a campaign? I'm sure there is. It's called the internet. No, I haven't really thought about it. It's super-early.

Merci à Keyser Soze
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Nov - 23:54

joe manganiello vient d'effacer ceci de son twitter

Citation :
joemanganiello‎:Just to be clear... as of today, I am not "negotiating" to play SuperMan.

but keep your fingers crossed and thanks for the wishful thinking! Just to be clear... as of today, I am not "negotiating" to play SuperMan

Twitter - 9 minutes ago

aprés que true blood. net dise:

Citation :

Our sister site, SimplyMoyer is at the Eyecon Convention in Florida where they are currently sitting in on the Joe Manganiello panel.

They have reported that Joe Manganiello is negotiating with Warner Bros. to play Superman in the next movie. You heard it here folks, straight from Joe’s mouth (well, sort of)! What do y’all think about Joe portraying the Super man in blue?

http://teamtrueblood.tumblr.com/post/1499750981/eyecon-update-joe-manganiello-to-play-superman

y du y avoir une incompréhension. Manganiello a peut etre rencontré les prods ou testé pour le role mais plus je ne crois pas.
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 21:16

J'ai été assez choqué en ayant su que c'était Snyder qui faisait le film mais après avoir bien relativiser , je suis très intriguer par l'affaire car c'est un peu l'union impossible (nolan /snyder) a mes yeux ! J'aime beaucoup son Dawn of the dead et watchmen est plutot bon malgrès de gros hors sujet et le copié coller a la sin city qui a tendance a me gaver !! Mais si Snyder retourne a du film "normal" a la "Dawn..." , canalisé par Nolan et le scènard de Goyer / Jonah .N , moi je dis banco !!

Niveau scènard j'aurais bien vus un superman qui commencerais juste sa carrière, après avoir voyager plusieurs années , la ça vocation de reporter aurait pris essor ainsi qu'aider les plus faibles (mais tous ça serait évoquer ou en flashback) .
Il règlerait tout les conflits, guerres, corruptions, misères et famines mais les grands de ce monde ( corporations world comapagny ^^), ne serait pas de cette avis car cela mettrait en péril leur intéret , donc ils essairaient de sans débarasser par tout les moyens ! On pourrait faire ainsi un film un peu politique et social mais bon je ne pense pas qu'ils fassent ça... lol

Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Nov - 19:10

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=24984

Patrick Wilson serait trés interessé par avoir n'importe quel role dans le prochain superman adorant le perso, mais apparemment en admiration de ce que fait Zack Snyder.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Nov - 23:27

La véritable réponse de Joe Manganiello à Eycon sur superman

Citation :
“I love my fans. I met with Warner Bros and we’re talking about it. There’s a lot of factor that have to go in obviously but we’re talking about it so thank you.”

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2010/11/08/what-joe-manganiello-really-said-about-superman-role/

Merci à FilmNerdJamie.

Joe Manganiello a bien rencontré Warner apriori au sujet du role. bon ça ne signifie pas qu'il l'aura loin de la (et il devrait pas trop parler je crois) mais n'empeche que il serait en position pour.

Ca nous donne aussi peu etre, une indication du type d'acteur qu'ils veulent : la trentaine, "autre" que Christopher Reeve, toujours carré, mais moins "doux".Aprés ils peuvent bien tester des acteurs trés différents, mais bon voirr Smile
Chanandler Bong
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Chanandler Bong

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 12:08

Tayelore a écrit:
Laughing

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Henry-cavill-cold-light-of-day-set-05

Hi hi hi hi, je vais l'avoir ce putain de super role Cool

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Henry-cavill-cold-light-of-day-set-03

Comment ça non Chanand? Suspect foufurieux

Jon Hamm is watching you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 218482ben_affleck_and_jon_hamm_hard_work_boston
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 12:10

En spectateur ? angélique hihihihi troplol
Chanandler Bong
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Chanandler Bong

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 12:41

vu la tronche du gun je crois pas non Razz
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 13:29

Laughing Yes mais tel que c'est parti, pas dit qu'il ait l'occasion d'approcher le tournage autement que dans une salle de ciné pale angélique Laughing
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 13:49

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 130340_armie-hammer-talks-playing-double-for-the-social-network

Humm, c'est moi ou Hammer a pris un peu de poid? Cherche t'il à prendre de la carrure?
Chanandler Bong
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Chanandler Bong

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 18:02

"eh oui la houpette de tintin a coté de moi c'ets d'la merde !!!" Razz
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 18:06

Laughing Plutot que d'extrapoler n'importe comment, vas t'occuper de ton jambon toi angélique troplol
Chanandler Bong
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Chanandler Bong

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 18:14

Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Mad_men2_narrowweb__300x450,0

Jon Hamm attend ! What a Face
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 18:17

troplol Meme si on l'engage, il va mourir d'un cancer avant le premier jour du tournage à ce train la troplol
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!    Superman  réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Superman réalisé par Zack Snyder, parrainé par Christopher Nolan News/Rumeurs/spéculations Henry Cavill est superman!
Page 17 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Suivant