Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
399 € 799 €
Voir le deal

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan

+24
Aureck
Passenger
Xyrons
jhonson
freakshit
Elijah
Tonisme
Larme_de_dragon
Tom_Man
JKKS
yobenm
Supermoule
ManBat92
vendest
cubi
sim
darknol
Béin
Kaizus
Doctor_Ash
Magic
Chanandler Bong
Tommy
Tayelore
28 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
jhonson
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Sep - 9:49

je dit ca hein mais ce n'est qu'une question siffle vue la taille surdimensionelle du cap je me demande si sa sent pas l'imax dans le coin , ou une technologie de caméra gigatissime
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
vendest
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
vendest

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Sep - 21:36

Citation :
Michael Shannon Confirms Man of Steel Mo-Cap
Source: Moviefone
September 7, 2011

Two weeks ago, an actor who appeared to be Michael Shannon was spotted on the set of Zack Snyder's upcoming Superman reboot Man of Steel in a full motion-capture suit. Since it's known that Shannon will playing General Zod, the outfit sparked much online discussion about the final look of the character, especially given the fact that he was photographed next to the practical costume of fellow Kryptonian Faora (Antje Traue). Now, expect the debate to heat up even further as Shannon confirms to Moviefone that it was, indeed, him in the suit.

"[I]t's one of the most humiliating garments that exists in the known universe," Shannon explains, "...It's very tight. It has a variety of different colors and shapes on it and it makes you feel like you're the court jester."

Though he admits that he got used to the costume (which will be replaced in post-production by an currently unknown design), Shannon says he wasn't a fan of having to don the tights.

"[I]t's funny because when I met with Zack we were talking about it before it started and he mentioned that there was going to be a lot of CGI... I said, 'Just don't make me wear one of those silly suits.' He said, 'Oh, yeah, don't worry, I know exactly what you're talking about.' I was like, 'It's going to be really hard for me to be intimidating if I have to wear one of those silly suits.' He said, 'I totally understand.' Then I showed up and he's like, 'Dude, I swear to God, it's going to be so badass when we're done. Trust me, it's going to be wicked.'"

The reasoning for whatever effect is being employed is still a mystery, but Shannon does tease that he's not the only actor who will be filmed in a such an outfit.

Also starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond and Christopher Meloni , Man of Steel is currently targeted for release on June 14, 2013.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=81822
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Sep - 22:48

mortderire
Citation :

[I]t's funny because when I met with Zack we were talking about it before it started and he mentioned that there was going to be a lot of CGI... I said, 'Just don't make me wear one of those silly suits.' He said, 'Oh, yeah, don't worry, I know exactly what you're talking about.' I was like, 'It's going to be really hard for me to be intimidating if I have to wear one of those silly suits.' He said, 'I totally understand.' Then I showed up and he's like, 'Dude, I swear to God, it's going to be so badass when we're done. Trust me, it's going to be wicked.'"
J'imagine le couple Shannon/ Snyder mortderire
http://www.cinefeeling.net
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Sep - 22:49

Citation :
Well I’m not going to impersonate Terrence Stamp – I’m mean I’m not going to have a British accent or anything. I’m still, like, getting my foot into the pool, you know? I just started working on it, and… I’ll I can say is it’s very well-written and there are a lot of great opportunities to reinvent it for myself. The challenge is for me to do that. There’s nothing holding me back, and I think they’re counting on me to give my interpretation, so I’ll do the best I can…being a general – to me that is such a fascination kind of iconoclastic character. I can’t imagine being a sergeant let alone a general. He’s in charge of the entire military of Krypton, so that’s going to take every little shred of imagination that I have. So it’s a good challenge because it’s a big distance to have to go.

http://screenrant.com/superman-man-of-steel-michael-shannon-zod-costume-kofi-130960/

ca c'est un acteur passionné comme je les aime japrouvecbien
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Sep - 15:13

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 64566027

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 15n9fdk

Chicago hier. .Laurence Fishburne/Perry White (arrivant sur le tournage? ) et Amy Adams/ Lois Lane

Merci à Willy Berg.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Sep - 15:22

Captain MindFucker a écrit:
Laughing

Et les séquences exterieures du daily planet se tourneraient à....

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Tradeb1

à Wayne entreprise! cheers

cross over baby!

Comment ça non? Suspect onseclate

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=45844

rectifcation : Des séquences interieures aussi.

http://www.wgntv.com/wgntv-superman-movie-in-chicago-sep7,0,3101089.story
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 16:56

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Kente

Diane Lane sur le tournage à Plano y a quelques jours.
jhonson
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 21:00

il est noir perry wythe? affraid
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 21:04

Yop. Tu t'en remettras.
jhonson
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 23:02

What a Face jdééécone
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 23:11

Ca se voit, t'inquietes.

Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 23:42

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 31028n

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=46120
jhonson
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 10 Sep - 16:05

Edité. (en l'occurence ct une info erronnée )et tu le seras à chaque fois que tu diras n'importe quoi. Quand tu en auras marre tu le diras.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 10 Sep - 18:59

Citation :
Man of Steel: How is Michael Shannon Preparing for the role of General Zod? (Video)
Citation :

"General Zod is not just a cold blooded villain. In his own way,
he's a person just like anybody else and he's fighting for
something that he believes in." - Michael Shannon

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=46130
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeDim 11 Sep - 17:11

Citation :
Exclusive: Michael Shannon Talks MAN OF STEEL; Reveals How Director Zack Snyder Offered Him the Role of General Zod

Citation :

Michael Shannon is a very good actor. He’s been knocking small supporting character roles out of the park for years, and recently he’s been given the chance to shine in much larger roles. He is decidedly creepy on HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, and he’ll soon be gracing the screen in Marc Forster’s true-life drama Machine Gun Preacher. Steve got the chance to sit down with Shannon this weekend at the Toronto Film Festival to talk about Machine Gun Preacher, but as one would expect the conversation also included a little-known film called Man of Steel.

We’ll have the full interview with Shannon up soon, but we wanted to share what he said about Zack Snyder’s Superman flick today. While he’s barred from getting too specific, Shannon spoke about the how he nabbed the role of villain Genreal Zod, what it was like to screen test with Henry Cavill, and he also commented on all those set photos that seem to be leaking daily. Hit the jump to see what he had to say.

Steve: I, of course, have to ask you about certain other high profile project. I know you can’t talk about the story and I am not even going to ask.

Shannon: The Smurfs movie?

The Smurfs sequel actually.

Shannon: Yeah. I can’t talk about it.

But could you talk a little bit about how Zack (Snyder) offered you the role of General Zod in Man of Steel?

Shannon: He reached out to me and he asked me to come out to Pasadena. I went and met him at his house. He lives in Pasadena in the hills and the view from his house is stunningly beautiful. He basically sat there and he ran through the whole…it was almost like he was pitching it to me, which I found to be a little bizarre. I felt like the tables should be turned and I should be on my hands and knees trying to get the part. But he was like, “Yeah, doesn’t it sound great? Then this is going to happen! And then this is going to happen!” I said, “Yeah. That all sounds wonderful.” Then we stood up and shook hands. He took me down and showed me some artwork, storyboards, and stuff. I just remember that the whole time he was pitching the movie there were these hummingbirds behind him in the window flying around. It was one of the most surreal mornings. It was in the morning too right at the beginning of the day. I had just flown in the night before and I was little jetlagged. So it was just very…but then I went back when it was going to go further. I did a test with Henry [Cavill] and we did a scene together. That was intense and my palms started sweating a little bit. After the test, a couple of weeks went by and I was at the grocery store with my family when my phone rang. It was a private number and I didn’t even know who it was. I answered it and he says, “Hey, this is Zack. Want to be General Zod?” I was like, “Yeah. Let me just get these cookies over here. Who is this again?” The whole thing was a real trip.

Are you a little bit surprised by the extreme level of interest in the property and this project?

Shannon: It is surprising that people are snapping photos and stuff and then putting them on the internet. For me, it is like, “Why would you want to do that?” It would be like knowing what your Christmas presents were before Christmas morning. It is taking all of the fun out of it. I know it is a long wait. The film isn’t coming out till 2013. I just keep promising everybody that I will talk about this film a lot after this film has come out. I will give you my number and you can call me up. We’ll have a long conversation about it, but for right now I have to zip the lips.

http://collider.com/michael-shannon-superman-man-of-steel-interview/114171/
jhonson
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeDim 11 Sep - 20:19

il dit coio en gros ?
Aureck
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Aureck

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 16:24

Pour savoir "en gros", tu peux transposer le texte ci-dessus dans Google Trad, c'est facile à faire, et ça prend moins de temps qu'attendre que quelqu'un te fasse un résumé, au risque qu'il passe à côté d'un détail !

Et sinon, comment fais-tu pour écrire "quoi" "coi" ? C'est un des premiers mots que l'on apprend à écrire...
jhonson
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 21:14

j'ai un dysharmonie cognitive regarde sur wikipedia probleme neurologique dsl je ne peux pas apprendre le francais comme tous le monde mais jveux vien faire un effort
JKKS
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
JKKS

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 22:06

Du genre, correcteur d'orthographe automatique ??? Par exemple.
Ou c'est incompatible avec ta pathologie ???

1- Tu vas là: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/
2- Tu cliques sur "Téléchargement gratuit firefox".
3- Tu exécutes le fichier ainsi téléchargé et tu installes le navigateur.

Il dispose d'un dictionnaire français en natif, activé par défaut qui te signalera la moindre de tes fautes.
Tu fais clique droit sur les mots soulignés en rouge et tu sélectionnes la correction.

Et tadaaa, c'est magique plus de problème.

PS: La dysharmonie cognitive est une psychopathologie, pas un trouble neurologique pour info.
http://j-k-k-s.deviantart.com/
Kaizus
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Kaizus

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 22:19

JKKS a écrit:

PS: La dysharmonie cognitive est une psychopathologie, pas un trouble neurologique pour info.
Amen, t'es trop rapide japrouvecbien
http://troadai.wordpress.com/]http://troadai.wordpress.com
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 22:30

Du mal à voir aussi le rapport avec la mythomanie.. par contre un besoin d'attention c'est certain.
Aureck
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Aureck

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 22:55

jhonson a écrit:
j'ai un dysharmonie cognitive regarde sur wikipedia probleme neurologique dsl je ne peux pas apprendre le francais comme tous le monde mais jveux vien faire un effort

Sur la trentaine de mots que tu as écrit, il y a moins de fautes que sur ton avant dernier message de 6 mots...
Tom_Man
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tom_Man

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 23:16

En même temps dès qu'il poste on a droit à:

1) des propos assez vulgaire
2) des conneries débitées à 100 à l'heure
3) des réactions à la con
4) des réactions trollesques

et le tout dans une langue qui ne mérite pas d'être appelé le français (même le langage sms serait erroné dans ce cas). C'est triste parce que ce gars a déjà eu tout un tas de chances mais bon entre "ouais tom cruise a l'air d'un travesti sur cette affiche teaser de MI4" ou "ouais c'est quoi ces tongs roses que portent Bale, il est gay? C'est la même couleur que le gland de Nolan" (j'ai traduit dans une langue un peu plus compréhensible) ça commence à faire beaucoup ..
jhonson
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 0:20

bon sava je stop mais connerie sava dont peace in love cadeaudamour
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Sep - 17:15

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 320227_247750661936810_221774371201106_809664_2041793048_n

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 SM04

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 311479_247713211940555_221774371201106_809509_481518270_n

Citation :
From Shawn Z - Filming of Metropolis scene outside the Hyatt. Reported that Amy Adams and Laurence Fishburne were on set.
Spoiler:

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=46303
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan
Page 31 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Suivant