Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

The Avengers (marvel comics)

+35
ThiefSoul
yanndanh
Béin
saga10
Passenger
jack-shepard
freakshit
superDC
Chanandler Bong
Tommy
chrispopof
cineternel
Elijah
Larme_de_dragon
Anaidni
zoonami
Tom_Man
darknol
Nash
Tonisme
Heathcliff
cubi
Gizmo
vendest
S-F68
Killzeus
deespefd
Xyrons
lepinpin
ManBat92
Kaizus
Trageek
Doctor_Ash
JKKS
Tayelore
39 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 16:05

En cherchant si Dahan avait donné son avis sur Angers je suis tombé là dessus :

Citation :
Z’avez vu Yannick Dahan à la quotidienne du cinéma « ouais c’est le mec qu’a fait BUFFY! j’aurai préféré Matthew Vaughn parce qu’il a fait X-men le commencement ».

Même des fans de genre comme lui sont capables de nous sortir des énormités réductrices
En quoi Buffy, objet pop et « comic like », c’est mauvais?

ça m'étonnes même pas...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 18:39

Citation :
ToilesHeroiques
Side-Kick

Re: The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED) - Part 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero
I think Poni_Boy and RIM have seen it.
I have seen it too.

It's a great movie, heroic, exciting, shocking, but for now I focus on the little negative details. I will enjoy much better in my second session Tuesday ! It's like Star Wars III: the wait is so huge, that I analyze everything first. The total enjoyment comes after ^ ^
Spoiler:
http://www.cinefeeling.net
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 18:39

Citation :
alexlachiusa
Side-Kick

Re: The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED) - Part 2
It looks like Empire loved the movie
Quote:
We know what you're thinking, and yes, we have seen the first big blockbuster of the summer. Our verdict? AVENGERS SMASH!
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 18:41

Doctor_Ash a écrit:

Citation :
Z’avez vu Yannick Dahan à la quotidienne du cinéma « ouais c’est le mec qu’a fait BUFFY! j’aurai préféré Matthew Vaughn parce qu’il a fait X-men le commencement ».

Même des fans de genre comme lui sont capables de nous sortir des énormités réductrices

ça m'étonnes même pas...

Ah donc trouves ça mauvais Buffy? confused Ok Suspect .
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 18:56

Citation :
flickchick85
Loose Seal

Well that was about as epic as pure awesomeness can be. Like promised, I'll write a detailed spoilery review when I get back from Philly tonight. Suffice it to say I can't imagine ANYONE walking out of this movie disappointed.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 18:57

Citation :

twodudereview.com‏@2dudereview
#TheAvengers was without a doubt far greater than I ever imagined it could be. I'm in complete and utter awe
Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 19:14

Tayelore a écrit:
Doctor_Ash a écrit:

Citation :

ça m'étonnes même pas...

Ah donc trouves ça mauvais Buffy? confused Ok Suspect .
Je sait pas si ils trouvent ça mauvais vraiment, mais je crois pas qu'il apprécie.
Je me rappelle l'avoir entendu plusieurs fois parler de Buffy sur un ton un peu méprisant.

Puis je crois que c'était sur la chronique de Serenity, où il disait que Whedon c'était un geek généreux, mais que c'était un peu un ado attardé qui refourgait sa lycéenne karatéka à toutes les sauces Suspect venant d'un mec qui se paluche sur la dernière grosse bourrinade et qui suit assidument la carrière de Steven Seagal, je sait pas comment faut le prendre Laughing

Enfin bref coolos encore ces retours, ça fait bien monter la pression, je commence à avoir vraiment hâte de voir ce film (même si je garde mes petits doutes quand même, histoire de pas s'enflammer)
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 21:51

Ouais tu m'étonnes. Puis bon alors c'est un geek généreux le Whedon, et la est devenu cynique? Tout est possible hein, on change, mais bon.. encore une fois, pas vu le film, et je vais pas dire que la majorité a raison, mais me semble que on est déja de base dans le procés d'intention (ouais le geek attardé qui bosse avec le cynique marvel studios..)

Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 23:01

De Imdb

Citation :
More of the same tired "boring" from Marvel., 13 April 2012

Author: TrueMarvelFan from United States
*** This review may contain spoilers ***
I must say, as a Marvel fan I was pretty disappointed in this movie. All of the build up over the last four years has resulted in a cinematic mess. It is enjoyable -- to the degree that watching a fourth, still repetitive Transformers film is enjoyable.

Let's start with the characters and the balancing of them in The Avengers. Iron Man, as you would expect, takes center stage and then some. This is truly, "Iron Man and Friends," which is very disappointing considering how many unique characters are on the roster. Thor is virtually absent. Nick Fury and Hawkeye don't get their fair shake. The acting is decent enough; there is no denying the talent of this cast. It's one of the best casts of the summer season, behind of course, Prometheus and The Dark Knight Rises. I was very disappointed in Tom Hiddleston's return to the character of Loki. He portrays a campy menace that isn't convincing at all.

Joss Whedon really had an easy job; he had an ultra-talented cast, a rich roster of characters, a general outline from the studio heads and a 220 million dollar budget. All he had to do was make a compelling story and capture the film on the scale it deserved. He failed on both accounts. The story is boring and based all around the action of the film. Characters are not the focus here. And he truly does not have a cinematic eye -- complaints about this looking like a TV movie were warranted.

The CGI was horrendous. They might as well have made this a video game and called it a day. And don't get me started on the 3D. Do yourself a favor if you're going to watch this; save the extra bucks to buy yourself some popcorn. You're going to want the distraction from the parts that make you want to snooze.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 23:09

Citation :
Originally Posted by Spideyfan93
10/10

Solidified Summer Blockbuster Classic!

Best super hero movie since TDK, this is as good as TDK in its own way!

Citation :

bosef982
Side-Kick
Join date nov 2003
Re: AVENGERS Post-Screening Reactions - NO SPOILERS!!!
The movies' awesome. I saw it at the premiere and 3 days later it's all I think about, and I hate hate hated most of the Marvel movies and felt they disservice the characters.

But this -- I get nervous it's going to steal TDK as my fav comic book movie, and I am seriously worried that TDKR could live up to Avenger's just sheer enjoyment level.

Right now,

It's

1 - The Dark Knight
1.5 - The Avengers
2 - X-Men 2
3 - Spider-Man 2

Citation :
T"Challa
Side-Kick

Just walked out of the cinema..its brilliant guys. just brilliant. I need the drive home to put my thoughts together. I'll post a longer review later

Citation :
Sockin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlord X
Thanx. Could you also give us your 0 to 10 rating and where you think the film ranks among CBM's?
An easy 10 and on-par with TDK.

Citation :
nightwing06
Side-Kick

It was very good with minor flaws
If you're a fan of
Marvel comics you will do cartwheels in your seat and the aisles!!!! Longer review tomorrow

Citation :
Originally Posted by Superwhat
I think the movie is stunning. It has it all. The humor, the action, the heart and the suspense. Its a great movie and I personally, put it ahead of the Dark Knight. I loved the Dark Knight, its a great movie but I felt the Avengers left me very satisfied and wanting more. I can't say enough about this film, Joss Whedon did a hell of a job.

I would give this movie a solid 9.5/10

Citation :
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

You want to know how I feel right now.

I feel like I just watched the Raiders of the Lost Ark/Star Wars of this time.

Citation :
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

Just know I'm not one of those OMFG JIZZ OOOOOHHHH WOOWWW FANBOYGASM! type of fans.

I was hyped for this beyond belief but seriously. This has EVERYTHING you can ask for in a movie! It has depth and story, drama, characters and interactions with great dialogue...and then there is also very memorable action sequences that complement the story.

And the DAMN MAIN SILVESTRI THEME IS ACTUALLY HUMMABLE/CATCHY!

This is our Raiders of the Lost Ark. This is our Star Wars. This is our Terminator 2. Damnit this is our perfect summer blockbuster film!

Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 23:14

Citation :
Rock Sexton
Side-Kick

My mind was officially blown to smithereens this morning. I pretty much still need a whole day to allow all the awesomeness (which is boiled over in my head like suds in an over-filled washing machine) to settle. Guys, Whedon re-shaped how you do comic book movies. I got out of the film absolutely beaming. I think the guys at 93.3 KDKB got a kick out of me when they interviewed me about my reaction to the film. Wow ....just wow. I'm trying to figure out how to describe my experience so bare with me.

As one can expect from Whedon, he was on point with the dialogue. His natural sense for wit and timing really brings these characters to life in ways you haven't seen. After seeing Cabin in the Woods last weekend, I knew we were going to get a good amount of one-lines for laughter. I can't even recall how many there were .... in fact we're going to need a thread just to discuss all of our favorite ones once you all have seen the film. Stark brings the heat in that regard. He's probably landed 75% of them. LOL. Joss understands that the comedy is essential to get people loosened up, especially when you've got many outlandish elements. As far as the cinematography, I was concerned beforehand. Rest easy guys. So many beautiful shots. The pictures you've seen do not do this movie any justice. The transitions when they're fighting the alien horde were top notch.

In a film with multiple superheroes they had to figure out a way to stretch these guys thin like a 3 year old rubber band about to snap. Objective achieved guys. It was done in two-fold fashion. After you get thru the first act of being reintroduced to your players, the 2nd half is chalk full of tension tension tension. It's at this point everyone is pretty much sick and tired of each other (making Loki a happy man) .... guys are squabbling, Cap is baiting Stark ...... and then the real mayhem breaks loose.

The third act is every bit the "war" film Whedon wanted to make. The action just keeps coming .... it has to, because again the heroes need to be overwhelmed to raise the stakes. So you went from them being mentally exhausted with each other, to now being nearly physically exhausted in battle ..... having to reach for that last ounce of effort to overcome.

Ever hero in this film got a legitimate chance to shine. Whedon really knew how to pass the baton in that regard. Heck, I even liked Evans' Cap instead of just kind of having to put up with him in his solo film ..... that's all due to Joss. When being pressed for who shined the most, I can honestly say that is a truly tricky question. They are going to have a tough time going back to the solo films after the treatment all these guys got. BTW, the Loki in this film is every bit the Loki we deserved to see ..... powerful, wretched, scheming, and down right bad mofo.

So many iconic moments ..... essentially there might be some complaints about the duration of certain inter-hero spats, but that's only because you never want it to end ..... hell, I never wanted the movie to end period. I can't wait for you guys to see the Thor-Hulk fight/interactions because Whedon put a nice little cherry on top when they're fighting the aliens. Speaking of the Hulk it took some time into the movie for me to get adjusted to Ruffalo, but I give him credit. He worked out just fine in an ensemble kind of way. The Hulk was beautiful. What else was there to expect really with technology having improved significantly since the last version. He's far more ape-ish in this one. Just wait till you see him meet the flying snake thing for the first time.

Man ..... seriously can't wait to see this again. I have a few complaints, but the rest of the movie is so good that it really doesn't matter. I thought the first act sort of shoe-horned in Loki/Thor a little bit. I was curious if they would show where he's been ..... they did, but it needed just a few more moments to develop. I also struggled with the 3D a bit.

I was blessed today. That's all I can say ...... well that and the end credits gave me my other wish. Anyone who's read my posts on this site know what/whom I've been asking for.

9.5 out of 10 ..... I can't say 10 because no movie is ever flawless in my opinion, but this one got close enough for it's genre.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 11:37

Citation :
Chewy
REDACTED

Obviously I walked in with sky-high expectations. Especially with the reactions the past couple of days, I wasn't sure it could meet them. It completely blew me away.

The story is a fun one, pretty basic plot structure with perhaps a few unexpected, shall we say, "tweaks". But the movie's heart lies in its characters. It is a true ensemble, in every sense of the word. Every character feels so fleshed out and three dimensional, you won't need to have seen the previous flicks to appreciate it.

Iron Man is Iron Man. He's sassy and snarky and just when you think he's a total dick he does something so selfless and noble. If you had a problem with his performance and arc in Iron Man 2 because he was never "off", he never let the stakes get to him and had a moment of sincerity, you won't have that problem here. RDJ's performance here meshes the fun and the sincere so well, it's great and it's hilarious and it's memorable in all the right ways.

I know some people found Evans' performance in Captain America bland. He was very Superman-esque: stoic, unflappable, heroic. Dare I say, pouty. True to the character but not necessarily what some audiences are looking for. Here, he's allowed to play. His interactions with these characters bring out all the best in him, both the strong noble leader and the fun jokey action hero. His arc in the movie is clear and it pays off in big ways in the film's third act.

Ruffalo's Hulk is fantastic. I'll just be blunt with it. He makes some very interesting decisions performance wise that give the character a very interesting dichotomy between an uneasiness and a total comfort. He's the one who you'd probably think wouldn't fit in a team movie, but the chemistry Ruffalo builds with the rest of the cast makes it seem so... inevitable. Huge crowd pleaser, people who hated the previous Hulk movies will love him here.

Thor is basically stepping in right where his solo movie left off. That character and that performance from Hemsworth was so effortlessly entertaining, such a star making turn. His chemistry with the others is so much fun, his moments with Hulk specifically deliver in big ways and he is never once shown as anything other than a powerhouse. I know that's been a concern

Scarlett Johansson was given nothing to do in Iron Man 2. I'll just come right out and say it. She was handed a character with no personality and one action scene and told to deliver. Well, not here. Black Widow is as integral to the team as the four big names. Her backstory is delved into a bit, and it's not as clean as most superhero's are. Johansson gives a very memorable performance and people who couldn't care less about her previously will probably be singing a different tune.

Can't really say much about Hawkeye and his role in this film without dipping the toes into spoilers. But even though he's not necessarily involved with the team through the whole movie, Renner has you cheering him on as much as the others when he finally is. You won't once question why a guy with a flippin' bow and arrow is so highly regarded by people with such influence and power.

Tom Hiddleston's Loki is a monster. He just is. He goes from pontificating about lowly humanity to snarling and stabbing and killing with such ease. It's very much an extension of his performance from Thor. But he's moved on from the cuddly confused frost giant in Thor. Dude's a bad mother****er.

Samuel L. Jackson is given the unenviable task of playing a character that is a riff on himself. He handles it with aplomb. He creates a character who feels powerful but helpless, a man in charge who ultimately has no say. It's the first time I've seen him truly act in a decade. Welcome back, Sam.

Smulders, Gregg, Skarsgard and Paltrow are all good in supporting roles. They have their moments and they handle them well. But this is an 8-man show. No one's overshadowing the big guns here.

The film is structured wonderfully, it's a bit of a slow start but once it gets going it is breakneck, relentless, nonstop, brutal. The third act is like nothing you've ever seen in a superhero movie. It's the ending to one of the Transformers sequels, if said Transformers sequel had taken the time to build stakes and characters and made said final act feel earned. It's long but it flies by. You'll never want it to end.

Flaws? It's got them. What film doesn't? There are 3 or so scenes set in space early on that are fairly cheesy. It's a bit of a slow-starter, the first 20 or so minutes are mostly build-up and not as well paced as the rest of the film. There were 2 camera angles that felt wonky to me, and a single moment of CGI that felt off.

9.5/10. Brilliant. Can't wait to see it again at midnight on May 4th.
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 11:42

Citation :
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

No my review will come later.

10/10. The Avengers is the best comic book superhero movie ever.

- CM Punk
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 11:43

Citation :
AZChris

Greetings all!

Long time lurker/first time posting.

Attended the Phoenix screening today and I have to say The Avengers is the best CBM I've ever seen.Overall, I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10.

Surprisingly, Cap was my favorite character in the movie.I say "surprisingly" because TFA was my least favorite MCM.I know people are saying they "let the Hulk be hulk", but I felt like they let the Cap be Cap in this one.I don't know, he just seemed the most "heroic" to me.

I loved a certain scene during the last battle where some random guy had to be "convinced".That gave me chills.It was a mixture of inspiration & humor that I can't remember ever experiencing in a movie movie before.

That's about all I can say right now.I'm still trying to let it soak in lol. I'm a bigger Cap fan than I was going in.I've always been a Hulk guy, but Cap just might be my new favorite CB hero as of right now.Chris Evans surprised me
Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 12:16

Youhou cheers saut

ps : Tay concernant Dahan j'ai posté sa critique de Serenity sur son sujet dans personnalité, si tu veux voir par toi même Laughing
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 13:33

Laughing

Ouais, j'ai vu, merci Smile. Mais c'est total à la ramasse selon ses propres critères le truc. C'est quand meme comme tu dis le genre de mec qui aime expendables, alors l'argument de Serenity relou parce que venant d'un ado attardé quand meme scratch onseclate aprés ca doit pas etre assez burné pour lui j'imagine? Bon, fait pas la part des choses quoi.

Aprés est ce que Serenity est un chef d'oeuvre? Pas ce que je pense sincerement, mais ca vaut bien bon nombres de trucs qu'il défend largement. Fin bref Wink
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 22:08

Gaffe aux spoilers sur le film, parce que apparemment y a deux trois trucs bien planqué qu'ont filtré que récemment, et ca va commencer à parler n'importe comment maintenant que le film a été vu..
Kaizus
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Kaizus

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 22:11

Tayelore a écrit:
Gaffe aux spoilers sur le film, parce que apparemment y a deux trois trucs bien planqué qu'ont filtré que récemment, et ca va commencer à parler n'importe comment maintenant que le film a été vu..
Ouai je viens de me faire violemment spoiler je le crains No
http://troadai.wordpress.com/]http://troadai.wordpress.com
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 22:23

Arghhhh.. quel forum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvbg2wrsDgA

Extrait de la Bo de Silvestri (plutot en forme Very Happy )
Kaizus
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Kaizus

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 22:29

Tayelore a écrit:
Arghhhh.. quel forum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvbg2wrsDgA

Extrait de la Bo de Silvestri (plutot en forme Very Happy )
nan sur un site francais acces comics...les boules...
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 22:33

Les toiles héroiques?
Kaizus
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Kaizus

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 22:47

nan mdcu.com, j'ai un peu cliquer sur tout les liens aussi, ca fait 4 jours que je galere pour avoir une connexion internet alors quand elle arrive je vais vite avant la coupure: j'ai cliquer partout ^^'
Moi qui avait fait gaffe sur les spoilers pour ce film. La je me suis pris un truc severe pale
cubi
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
cubi

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeLun 16 Avr - 22:36

<a href='http://movies.uk.msn.com/exclusives/video.aspx?videoid=c6e87d84-7e48-4632-a897-58e4aa7b5044&src=FLPl:embed::uuids' target='_new' title='Marvel Avengers Assemble Exclusive Clip - Loki Imprisoned' >Video: Marvel Avengers Assemble Exclusive Clip - Loki Imprisoned</a>
http://elleestbellepistache.tumblr.com/
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Avr - 13:41

Citation :
PokeJ

Hey everybody. I'm a first time poster, and long time lurker on this board. I've been following these boards for about 3 years since the release of Iron Man 2. I wanted to give you my thoughts on this movie.

I absolutely LOVED and ADORED this film. Ever since the release of Iron Man back in 2008, the thought of a team up film with superheroes seemed liked a very interesting albeit difficult idea. Obviously, they were going to have to release a couple of more films to establish characters like Thor, The Hulk, and Captain America. To a lesser degree Hawkeye and BlackWidow.

After watching this, you can tell it was Joss Whedon's magnum opus. I have always been a big fan of his. I loved Doll House, Serenity, Buffy, et al. Joss Whedon has crafted a Perfect super-hero film. Although the Special effects where great, the characters and story are what carried this film. This is where a lot of Summer movies fail so considerably IMO. Too many films rely on special effects to carry a film. Sure, movies like Transformers are great to look at, but the characterizations are so AWFUL you could care less about who's fighting who. The Avengers is different. You are completely invested in the characters, and you do care what happens to them when they are fighting.

Everything about the movie was perfect. The pacing was great. The Actors/Actresses all brought their A game. The score was energetic, but not over the top. The film didn't feel like a Made-for-TV movie either;which was my biggest concern. I could go on and on...

I don't consider myself a Fanboy, but this movie is Marvel's equivalent to The Dark Knight. As the movie ended, I immediately wanted to get back in line to watch it again. It's definitely my favorite Marvel Superhero film. It's better than Spiderman 2, X men 2, First Class, and Iron Man. I consider it better than Star Trek(2009) as well.

I know this review is poorly written, but I wanted to give you my thoughts on it!

A+ 10/10
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Avr - 13:52

Citation :
The Avengers has been in development for years. Ever since I saw Iron Man for the first time and saw that after credits sequence for the first time, I knew something huge was about to happen. Now four years later, it is finally happening. Marvel brought together Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye to form the Avengers. The film is written and directed by Joss Whedon who is known to be a legend with TV shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Angel, and Dollhouse. Now this has been my most anticipated film of 2012 for a long time and every trailer has gotten me more pumped than the previous one. Well, I finally saw it at the New York IMAX 3D fan screening (one of 10 that was being held across the country) and I have to say that I may make some bold statements in this review, but I fully believe in them. The Avengers is gonna be a really tough film to beat for not just the best superhero film of the year, but the best film of the year in general.

Every worry that I had for The Avengers was gone after the first trailer hit the web back in October and I never gained it back. Thankfully, the movie proves to be above and beyond anything that I could have ever imagined in an Avengers movie. Literally every aspect of the film is golden and Joss Whedon really proved that he is a master storyteller. He makes sure that these characters mesh brilliantly and that all of them get their moments to shine.

One of a lot of people's worries about The Avengers was if some characters wouldn't have enough screen time or be shoved to the side. Most of that was for Black Widow and Hawkeye. Luckily, every single character gets just enough screen time and each of them have multiple crowd pleasing moments. Even out of the big guys, really the only one that has an overwhelming amount of scene stealing moments is the Hulk.

Speaking of which, Mark Ruffalo is the best Hulk yet. He does keep his calm during some scenes, but when he gets pissed it's believable. Whenever he was the Hulk, he was AWESOME! The motion capture for the Hulk was spectacular and you can see that it's still Mark Ruffalo. That's also where he demands applause from the audience. There were plenty of scenes in the movie where my audience went nuts and deservedly so.

The rest of the crew were fantastic in their roles. Robert Downey Jr. still feels like Tony Stark even with a different director guiding him. He actually gives such a fantastic performance that he actually pulls off some really dramatic material in some scenes and it works so well. Chris Evans is great as Captain America. He feels like the odd guy out in the whole group, but it makes sense because he was last in the 1940's and now he's in a completely different environment. That kind of stuff is captured really well here. Chris Hemsworth is also terrific as Thor. He still keeps his dramatic scenes at the same tone as in his solo movie while keeping the same charm about him that made him likable in the first place.

All of these fantastic characters are also given great and hilarious dialogue. There is a lot of tension between certain characters along the way, but Joss Whedon's humor is perfectly placed in certain moments. Sometimes, it even adds the perfect closure to a scene and just makes it even more special. It's truly great dialogue.

Everyone's talking about the alien race that's in this film fighting the Avengers crew. They really do seam like a threat at several moments, but the main villain is Loki who's played by Tom Hiddleston. He is absolutely incredible in The Avengers. His character is so menacing and fierce that every time he's on screen, you are glued to his character. His charm adds so much to making him such a terrific antagonist.

The finale of this film has been the main focus of the trailers. That was starting to worry some people about them showing a bit too much. They haven't shown ANY of the best moments in the trailer yet. There are plenty of moments here where the audience went crazy with applause and cheering that have not been revealed yet. So don't worry about watching the trailers or TV spots.

The visual effects are spectacular here. It really steps up from the other Marvel films and makes it feel epic. The motion capture of the Hulk is terrific and up to par with most stuff from WETA Digital. All of the visuals during the fight scenes look spectacular and really make the movie look realistic. The action really is pumped up to 11 here.

A lot of the style, character development, and dialogue is all thanks to Joss Whedon. He gave all of us the Avengers movie we deserved for following these characters for four years. He did a fantastic job bringing in elements from the previous films such as their after credits sequences, certain moments that tied together in each film, and even bringing in some stuff into the movie that you only remember if you saw each film in detail. I'm so thankful that I saw all of the Avengers set up movies prior to seeing this.

I really have nothing but praise for The Avengers. It's everything that I wanted it to be and more. After four years of following Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor and Captain America, Marvel and Joss Whedon brought everything full circle for whats sure to be a critical and financial success. It's funny, emotional, a visual spectacle, and just everything that makes a perfect superhero movie. I cannot wait to go see it again on May 4th.

Overall, I give The Avengers an A+

http://ezrashugereviews.weebly.com/written-reviews.html

Merci à Khemik@L
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Avengers (marvel comics)   The Avengers (marvel comics) - Page 41 Icon_minitime

The Avengers (marvel comics)
Page 41 sur 42Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Suivant