Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 édition limitée du manga Blue ...
12 €
Voir le deal

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice

+13
julian360i
Tom_Man
cubi
vendest
jack-shepard
Doctor_Ash
Elijah
ToTo-SL
Gizmo
The goddamn Heisenberg
JKKS
freakshit
Tayelore
17 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 1:52

Citation :
KillerWolf
Possibly partially drunk

Default Re: Michael Wilkinson Is The Costume Designer For Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
Thanks to Vonter-Voman:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Wilkinson View Post
Omelete: What are you planning for the Justice League?

Michael Wilkinson: Well, I just started preparation on the Justice League. So, we're shooting the film in London. I'm going to be there for a year. Six months of prepping, six months of shooting. And we have all sorts of fantastic actors that we're bringing to London, all sorts of interesting universes. We're looking forward to doing a whole new Justice League for the 21st century.

Omelete: Aquaman, different from the comics? Where did you get the idea?

MW: My inspiration for Aquaman is actually Jason Momoa, he was born to play Aquaman. And so, he has some fantastic tattoos of his own. And got my mind thinking about how to go in a really interesting new direction for the scales that we usually see on Aquaman, so we decided to do them with tattoos and with some cool armor. So, we had this whole plan for Aquaman in this universe and so we look forward to the next few years evolving this exciting DC universe.

Omelete: What about Batman? The batsuit, the bat armor? What were you thinking when you were making those costumes? What was the process?

MW: When I was talking to the director Zack Snyder, he really wanted to go back to how it's being shown in the comic books cause when you think about Batman in the last twenty years from the films, it's sort of really stepped away from the really simple, powerful, intimidating silhouette of Batman in the graphic novels, and so, we wanted to return to that and we wanted to do a Batman that's a little bit older, he's been fighting crime for twenty years on the big bad streets of Gotham and so his costume is shredded and it's ripped and it's torn. It's distressed, it's got bullet holes in it. We wanted to say, 'this Batman doesn't really need gadgets or armor,' his intimidating strength is his real power. Incredible, burly silhouette is what really, and his incredible fighting skills of course, he doesn't need the armor and the gadgets so much.

Omelete: One of the ideas I like from the comics about The Flash's costume is just one red uniform and the bolt. There's a sense of movement in the ears and all that. How do you translate that to the screen and to make it modern and different?

MW: Well, I'm not really at the liberty to talk about The Flash right now, but it's something that you'll be seeing in the future in our films. You do get a glimpse of him, of course, in Batman v Superman. But I'm really looking forward to taking the amazing, iconic costume for The Flash and interpreting it in a fresh way where Ezra Miller is playing The Flash. He's an extraordinary performer, he has a sort of interesting sense of humor and the youth that will be great for Barry Allen and I think he's going to make a great Flash.

MW: "It's a different silhouette than the other ones and I think that's what makes the Justice League so amazing. They all are different, together they are super strong, but they all have their own different fighting styles, their own different look, their own different physique. The Flash is more like an Olympic marathon runner or something like that. He's shredded and he's not as bulky and as huge as a lot of the other guys in the League.

Omelete: What about Wonder Woman? What was the main challenge to make her character, the look of the character not too sexy, but that of a warrior?

MW: That was the most important thing for us. We wanted her strength, her power to be tangible. We wanted her to stand next to the two male counterparts and be very much their equal. So, she brings something very different to the table and she has this incredible power and strength and she also combines that with a grace and a compassion and a majesty that makes her special. It makes her incredibly powerful. And working with the beautiful Gal Gadot was an absolute pleasure. She's one person that's as beautiful on the inside as she's on the outside, so she made my job very easy.

Omelete: Is the Superman costume the same one from Man of Steel?

MW: It's a little bit different. The amazing thing about working on these big franchise films is that everytime you do another, you get to make the costumes even more compelling and more exciting. The one thing I love about my job is that we get to explore new costume technologies and new ways of making costumes. Two years later, there's new materials, new digital technologies. We use a lot of 3D printing and we scan our actors and we build costumes in the computer.

MW: So, with the Superman costume, we have a new material. The suit is a little bit more sheer, so you really get the sense of this metal undersuit coming through the blue oversuit and we have a new fabric for the cape. And, also, Zack wanted to include a Joseph Campbell quote in the suit, so there's a quote from Joseph Campbell: 'Where we thought to stand alone, we will be with all the world' and we decided to translate that into Kryptonian and we put it through the 'S' on his chest, through his cuffs, his belt, through his bicep, just to give a little extra something for the fan with very sharp vision to appreciate.

Omelete: What about Batman's cowl? Seems like the fabric allows more movement?

MW: That was something that was important to Zack. He wanted something that Ben could move in, something he could do all his amazing fight moves in. The choreography was extremely complex like all Zack Snyder stunt sequences. We wanted to have a Batsuit that he could look over his shoulder and do all of these moves. That was very important to us. There's a lot of engineering in the cowl of the Batsuit. We did many, many prototypes with different materials, different shapes. We really wanted the sense that we have the musculature of Ben sorting of coming through the cowl, so we didn't know where the cowl finished and the actor started, so it was really a part of him. And so we found a great material to do that with. The movement was great and I think it was reasonably comfortable.

Omelete: What about the nightmare Batman? It's a different uniform than the Batman we are seeing here?

MW: "It is a different look. Zack had a great idea of this sort of nightmare-ish vision, almost a vision of the future, a post-apocalyptic vision. It's like a dream that Ben has, so we wanted to, it has almost a Mad Max quality to it where it's like the end of the world, trying to survive and then of course Superman and his minions come, so it's sort of a way of representing the amazing amounts of, the sort of obsessive quality that Bruce Wayne has about the threat of Superman. In this film, Superman, of course he's normally seen as a figure of hope, a positive thing, but in this film, his motivations, the consequences of his actions are really being questioned by the world. Is he a savior? Or is he a dangerous alien with unknown intentions? And this becomes an obsession for Bruce Wayne. And he really wants to sort it out. So, it's manifested in this sort of incredible dream that Zack decided to create.

"This film takes place about 8 months after Man Of Steel. This cataclysmic event at the end of Man of Steel. And now we're in a world where the consequences of that event are being processed. Many people were killed in that event and a lot of people see Superman as being responsible for those deaths. And that's something we deal with in this film. It's the nature of power, the responsibility that comes with having this incredible superpowers. It's a film that's not only an amazing summer blockbuster with incredible action scenes, but it's also about ideas and I think that's what's going to make it such an appealing film for people.
Cool
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.cinefeeling.net
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 20:02

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/12/08/batman-v-superman-trailer-goes-unchallenged-on-twitter/ Cool
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 1:06

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 12346387_927952773925315_7838252728956132278_n

D'après Snyder himself, le film fera 3H10.
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 1:25

Shocked nawak
The goddamn Heisenberg
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
The goddamn Heisenberg

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 1:30

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 CczEAtjwtYnIsiQNGYYEbhBL

Intox. Smile
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 1:52

laissetombercequirac
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Déc - 1:55

BATMAN v SUPERMAN Production Designer Teases "Larger Threat" Beyond 'Doomsday'

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=127967

Spoiler:
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Déc - 20:24

Traitement détaillé de Batman V Superman de y a 5 mois, posté sur Reddit initialement, qu'on peut considérer aujourd'hui comme réel Smile
Spoiler:
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 18:26

[img]Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 14502810[/img]
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 18:28

[img]Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 12365910[/img]
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 18:29

[img]Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 12363110[/img]
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 18:43

Cool
ToTo-SL
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
ToTo-SL

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 0:25

Basketball
http://toto-sl.deviantart.com/
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 14:46

vendest
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
vendest

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 23:44

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/runtime-revealed-for-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice
Citation :

According to the site selling the tickets, "Batman v Superman" will run 151 minutes, or two hours and 31 minutes.

8 Minutes de plus que MOS...
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Déc - 16:32

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 23:52

Citation :
The movie was very long, as long as TFA if I were to make a comparison. It didn’t drag though; every minute of the film was used effectively.

Performances were all great. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex is way more complex than what the trailers show. By the end of the film, you will HATE him, but at the same time, you can’t help admire how capable this guy is.

Ben Affleck as Bruce/Batman is definitely the standout performance. I was surprised/scared how different he became when he put the mask on. This Batman will come across as a villain to some viewers; he enjoys inflicting pain on criminalsOn Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman -

“GG is a believable and beautiful Diana Prince, every line she says is always backed with a sense of sincerity and purity, but also carried with weight.”
On Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor  -

“Multi-layered, reminds me of Heath’s Joker. He stole every scene he was in, and left you wanting more. I loved how much I hated him.”On how he thinks the film will be received -

“It will win the general audience over and instill faith on the DC brand, helping the solo films.”

Biggest take away -“BvS is the greatest comic book movie since The Dark Knight.

angélique ” http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/batman-v-superman-review-leaks-on-reddit spoilers
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Déc - 0:05

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3ytdgv/saw_bvs_last_night_in_la/#spoiler Y a un truc spécialement qui me fait grave douter
Spoiler:
Actions de l'utilisateur
Abonné

Citation :
Kellvin Chavez
‏@Latinoreview
@Bodie293Loe they also screened it in NYC two weeks ago :-) just FYI
Voir la traduction
RETWEETS
J'AIME
Gryffpuff Treyhavok_wreakerSuperman81Daniel LoeAri Fantis
15:01 - 30 déc. 2015
Répondre Retweeter
J'aime
Plus

Texte du Tweet
Répondre à @Latinoreview @Bodie293Loe
Qui apparaît sur ces photos ?
Daniel Loe ‏@Bodie293Loe 2 hil y a 2 heures
@Latinoreview And what was their response? Positive?
0 Retweet 0 j'aime
Répondre Retweeter
J'aime
Plus
Voir les autres réponses
Kellvin Chavez ‏@Latinoreview 2 hil y a 2 heures
@Bodie293Loe and yes it was positive
hmm Basketball
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 11:32

Citation :
I have seen several posts here and in imdb and someone says
Spoiler:
on the final act of the movie. Ok, i want to make this clear. When me and my wife got invited for a test screening in new york last december 24, i tried to remember everything i saw in the movie. I even asked my wife perhaps i just forgot it, but seriously no matter how many times i think about it, there is no
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
. Everything was batman, superman and wonderwoman.
Spoiler:
Citation :
[–]NadaliSnchen[S] -1 point il y a 9 heures
But the movie is really great. That's something i can't deny
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Jan - 10:38

Citation :
“Following his titanic struggle against General Zod, Metropolis has been razed to the ground and Superman is the most controversial figure in the world. While for many he is still an emblem of hope, a growing number of people consider him a threat to humanity, seeking justice for the chaos he has brought to Earth.

As far as Bruce Wayne is concerned, Superman is clearly a danger to society. He fears for the future of the world with such a reckless power left ungoverned, and so he dons his mask and cape to right Superman’s wrongs. The rivalry between them is furious, fueled by bitterness and vengeance, and nothing can dissuade them from waging this war. However, a dark new threat arises in the form of a third man: one who has a power greater than either of them to endanger the world and cause total destruction.

The superhero stand-off that the world has been waiting for is finally arriving in cinemas, with an all-star cast bringing to life the characters we all love. Zack Snyder (300) returns as director following the huge success of 2013’s Man of Steel, along with Henry Cavill (The Man from U.N.C.L.E.) in the role of Superman. Also starring Ben Affleck (Gone Girl) as Batman, Amy Adams (American Hustle) as Lois Lane, and Gal Gadot (Fast & Furious 7) as Wonder Woman, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is an explosive, action-packed blockbuster that is sure to thrill DC fans everywhere.”
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=129507
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Jan - 10:38

Citation :
“Following his titanic struggle against General Zod, Metropolis has been razed to the ground and Superman is the most controversial figure in the world. While for many he is still an emblem of hope, a growing number of people consider him a threat to humanity, seeking justice for the chaos he has brought to Earth.

As far as Bruce Wayne is concerned, Superman is clearly a danger to society. He fears for the future of the world with such a reckless power left ungoverned, and so he dons his mask and cape to right Superman’s wrongs. The rivalry between them is furious, fueled by bitterness and vengeance, and nothing can dissuade them from waging this war. However, a dark new threat arises in the form of a third man: one who has a power greater than either of them to endanger the world and cause total destruction.

The superhero stand-off that the world has been waiting for is finally arriving in cinemas, with an all-star cast bringing to life the characters we all love. Zack Snyder (300) returns as director following the huge success of 2013’s Man of Steel, along with Henry Cavill (The Man from U.N.C.L.E.) in the role of Superman. Also starring Ben Affleck (Gone Girl) as Batman, Amy Adams (American Hustle) as Lois Lane, and Gal Gadot (Fast & Furious 7) as Wonder Woman, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is an explosive, action-packed blockbuster that is sure to thrill DC fans everywhere.”
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=129507
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Jan - 10:45

Cool japrouvecbien
JKKS
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
JKKS

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Jan - 1:05

Les principaux contributeurs à CBM ont fait une liste des films qu'ils attendent le plus l'an prochain et je crois finalement que c'est assez symptomatique de l'effet qu'à eu la dernière bande annonce sur les gens mais BvS n'est en tête d'aucun des classements établis par les 6 éditeurs interrogés.
Au risque de me tromper j'ai de plus en plus l'impression que ce film va générer pas mal de déceptions à plusieurs niveaux d'ailleurs.
http://j-k-k-s.deviantart.com/
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Jan - 11:40

En meme temps t'as la liste Fandango par ex? Je ne vendrais pas la peau du Snyder afro onseclate
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan - 13:54

En fait, mode rassurage on onseclate je crois que le film est de qualité. Du moins aux yeux de la Warner. Car, annoncer des projets pour DCeu est une chose, les mettre en chantier comme avec suicide squad, justice league (en pré prod ce mois si) et surtout wonder woman en est une autre Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice   Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Batman v superman : Dawn of Justice
Page 6 sur 29Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Suivant