Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

+24
freakshit
yobenm
sim
Tonisme
cineternel
Tommy
Larme_de_dragon
cubi
Chanandler Bong
saga10
Tom_Man
Elijah
Passenger
deespefd
Heathcliff
Doctor_Ash
Magic
Benyouri
JKKS
Tayelore
darknol
vendest
ThiefSoul
Kaizus
28 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 21:49

Citation :
Originally Posted by scoop12
John Blake was great. He is the heart of Gotham in my opinion and he is very important to the story. It is clear from the beginning how important he will be.

Citation :
Originally Posted by theShape
One HUGE thing everyone will want to know is that Bane is completely audible. I saw the prologue at the same theater I saw this film (Lincoln Square iIMAX NYC) and I can tell you that right from the start, I noticed that Bane's dialogue had either been boosted up or re-dubbed (some lines seemed a little different). And there was no problem hearing him through the rest of the film, maybe one or two lines I missed. Overall, though, Gordon is the person I had the most trouble making out a times, and I also had this problem during TDK in theaters.

All of the actors are at the top of the game. Anne Hathaway completely blew me away, and this is coming from a guy who really isn't a fan of any of her other movies. She has her own little musical theme and represents many of the film's most comic-booky moments. I practically fell head over heels in love with her during the film. Selina's motivation during the first half of the film is a little lame, but she plays an intricate role in the entire film and it wouldn't be the same without her. The dynamic between her and Batman is wayyyy better and more fleshed out than it was in Batman Returns, mainly because Selina is a much more believable character and more like her comic book counterpart.

Other quick things:
Spoiler:
that we all know is coming completely blew me away, more than I thought it would. There's no music backing this scene at all, which makes it all the more powerful.

I LOVE the way Batman fights in this film whenever he does. When he fights, he roars and screams with anger and range, especially when he faces Bane. I also think his suit looks 100x better than it did in TDK for some reason.

The music was incredible, as we all knew it would be. Can't even begin to explain this to you but the final minutes had me in tears.

I really liked Blake's character. Not spoiling anything about him, but he is strongly tied into the story and has interactions with pretty much all the major characters. He will certainly represent one of the biggest talking points about the film...and no, his name is not Dick Grayson.

cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.cinefeeling.net
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 21:52

Citation :

Citation :

And Bruce Wayne owns this movie. You guys will be surprised just how badly Bane beats him down, and how epic his journey is.

hmmdonut
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 21:54

Citation :
Originally Posted by scoop12
I'm almost afraid to post this after KOF's reactions, but i just got out of an exhibitor screening in Dallas of TDKR. It was absolutely incredible. Better than TDK in almost all ways. Whoever gave this a 9/10 is being too harsh. If this isn't a 10, then a 10 does not exist.

Let me start with the story. The story is tied in perfectly to the other two films and I do believe this is a perfect trilogy. Quite a bit of the speculation on these boards is very close to the truth, but there are many aspects of the story that have not been speculated about. Expect a few good surprises.

The performances of the actors are magnificent. I can't decide if Anne Hathaway, JGL, Hardy, or Bale give the best performance. Anne Hathaway flirts the line between sexy and vicious very well. She is a bad broad. She captures the ambiguity of her character very well and looks sexy as hell in her get-up. JGL is basically the heart of Gotham during the film. He is a young cop who quickly earns the respect of Gordon during this time. His character is VERY important to the story. Bale gives his best Batman performance yet. The voice is perfect the entire time and you see him go through several
changes as a person in this film. Hardy is a bad bad dude. His performance is truly brillaint when you consider the obstacles of the mask. There are a few takes that the audio seems a little off from his expressions but all in all, he is great. The emotion he shows with his eyes, particularly towards the end is really something.

The score, cinematography, and editing are top notch. I unfortunately did not watch this in the best of theaters and that may have taken away from some of the brilliance of it. I can't wait to watch it again in IMAX, because there are several scenes that were obviously paired down for the smaller screen.

Rest easy everyone, Chris Nolan has outdone himself and has created a masterpiece. This may go down as one of the best movies ever. Certainly in my top 10 for best movies I've ever seen. If this does not break the mold and win Best Picture, no comic book movie ever will.

Let the flaming begin.

Shocked affraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mortderire
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 21:57

Citation :
Here we go. Before I start, I can't handle the questions. I'm not answering them. I'm not spoiling the movie for anyone. No PMs with spoilers.

Having said that, HOLY MOLEY DEPUTY COMMISSIONER FOLEY, this is a great film. It's not a summer blockbuster by any means, and yet, it totally is (if that makes sense). The biggest question everyone asks: "is it better than TDK?" and I'll answer that by saying it's really different. Everything's different. The characters are different (even Bruce at first), the tone is different, and the story is different. But everything is BIGGER and, in my eyes, better. I love the Joker as much as anyone else (my favorite villain in any medium) but Bane's plan is more creative, better executed, and a little more fun to watch as it all unfold.

I also don't want to get into story specifics because there's really no need, but listen...if you've followed this forum like I have and read most of the "spoilers" over the past few months, I can tell you that many of us have guessed correctly on many of the various story tidbits that have come our way. Still, that doesn't make this film any less exciting to watch and there are PLENTY of surprises still in store (scenes, moments, plot points). I beg you all: DON'T READ SPOILER REVIEWS. You're all so close! Why would you want to read specific quotations and the fates of characters and the film's ending? I'll never understand that.

More to come...

What a Face ...... -Meurt......
Spoiler:
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 21:59

Citation :
Today, 02:46 PM #626
theShape
NO RETURN

Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5
theShape, would you say that Bale's performance here is better than in Begins (I thought he had more to do and had a better performance in Begins)?

Were there more or less Batman (not Bruce) scenes in TDKR compared to BB or TDK?
Less Batman scenes, plenty of Bruce scenes though. Batman's scene pack a punch.

Bale killed this one. He was great.

onseclate japrouvecbien
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:00

Citation :
Geoff Boucher wrote:"The third movie, especially, has the calibrated plot gears and satisfying story clicks that made 'The Prestige' and 'Memento' multiple-viewing material for disciples of the director's film. The third act of the third film delivers a series of jolting twists and jarring turns and an exclamation point climax. Nolan's finale takes Batman and his on-screen mythology to a place it has never been before."

Une boucherie!!!! pirat jememarre

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=20#ixzz1zsE7JZm7
darknol
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
darknol

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:20

Merci pour les retours, j'ose plus trop aller sur le Hype, trop peur de tomber sur des spoilers.
Doctor_Ash
Modérateur
Modérateur
Doctor_Ash

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:25

en gros ça va être un ptit film sympa quoi. Smile
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:28

Désolé timide hihihihi troplol
darknol
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
darknol

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:28

Oui, on peut même imaginer sans trop se tromper qu'il va rembourser son budget, le bouche à oreille va être correct j'imagine. japrouvecbien
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:29

darknol a écrit:
Merci pour les retours, j'ose plus trop aller sur le Hype, trop peur de tomber sur des spoilers.

Tu fais bien Wink
darknol
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
darknol

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:34

Oui je crois aussi, je suis plus sur Nolanfans dans ces moments tendus du slip, où les mecs font gaffe pour l'instant. (et c'est d'ailleurs chez eux que j'ai lu que ça spoile sur le Hype) Smile

Dernière édition par darknol le Ven 6 Juil - 22:34, édité 1 fois
Passenger
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Passenger

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:34

On va attaquer la partie la plus difficile, éviter les spoilers ! What a Face

Je crois que je vais débrancher internet ou partir m'exiler en montagne pendant deux semaines... siffle
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 22:37

Laughing

Citation :
theShape
NO RETURN

Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthhawkeye
Love what I'm hearing, but the LESS BATMAN SCENES gives me cause for concern....I love Bruce Wayne scenes, but I wanna see me some BATMAN....hopefully, when he is on screen, it's awesome.....
It's beyond awesome.
Kaizus
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Kaizus

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:01

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 News_illustre_1341601878

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 News_illustre_1341601769

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 News_illustre_1341601817
Lucius finit Metal Slug pour la 7eme fois

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 News_illustre_1341601747

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 News_illustre_1341601725
http://troadai.wordpress.com/]http://troadai.wordpress.com
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:14

Miammm hmmdonut
Citation :

The Dark Knight Rises is not only easily the best Batman movie yet, but now one of my favorite movies I've ever seen. It was unbelievable!

https://twitter.com/ZachPincus/statuses ... 9905078272

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=20#ixzz1zsZrRln8

wouhouu
Tommy
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tommy

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:15

la vache, j'ai rêvé de cette déferlante de bonnes critiques !!! cheers

wouhouu wouhouu
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:17

Citation :
https://twitter.com/#!/NikoTiapula
It's official. #TheDarkKnightRises is ****ing amazing. It received a standing ovation from the screening this morning (all critics).

"All I can say is....be ready to be hit REAL hard in The Dark Knight Rises. Very emotional and powerful. Blows TDK out of the water."

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=20#ixzz1zsa6HlMR

onseclate
Kaizus
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Kaizus

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:18

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Il n'y en a meme pas une au moins un peu mitigé???
http://troadai.wordpress.com/]http://troadai.wordpress.com
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:19

Citation :
#THEDARKKNIGHTRISES WAS AMAZING. @EABaileyy

https://twitter.com/mcdonahue

saut
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:20

Citation :
Jackie Rivers ‏@jackrivs
i saw the new dark knight movie, it was fucking awesome #batman
http://www.criticker.com/profile/mwgerb

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=10#ixzz1zsbV4ISt

saut
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:20

Citation :
@Inferno313 there will be some surprises but not big ones, the beauty of the film is how well it tells the story.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=10#ixzz1zsbdit00

saut
Tommy
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tommy

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:21

Tayelore a écrit:
Citation :
https://twitter.com/#!/NikoTiapula
It's official. #TheDarkKnightRises is ****ing amazing. It received a standing ovation from the screening this morning (all critics).

"All I can say is....be ready to be hit REAL hard in The Dark Knight Rises. Very emotional and powerful. Blows TDK out of the water."

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=20#ixzz1zsa6HlMR

onseclate

hmmdonut hmmdonut hmmdonut hmmdonut hmmdonut wouhouu ..... Adevenirdingue Adevenirdingue respect saut saut Genial
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:22

Citation :
3m Tom McAuliffe ‏@TomMcAuliffe
@Inferno313 #2, #3 and #1 for the general filmgoer, #3,#2, #1 for me. I think this film closed the trilogy brilliantly, and Nolan took risks

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=10#ixzz1zsbmHNZF

saut
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 23:23

Citation :

22m Tom McAuliffe ‏@TomMcAuliffe
@prodigenoir tom hardy was incredible as Bane, the storyline was fantastic.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680&start=10#ixzz1zsc3lKUR

saut
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D   The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D - Page 19 Icon_minitime

The Dark knight Rises de Christopher Nolan Sortie bientoottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Page 19 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Suivant