Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où le précommander ?
14.50 €
Voir le deal

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan

+21
Tom_Man
Heathcliff
Kalhag
Magic
Larme_de_dragon
JKKS
Elijah
Dala
cubi
Gizmo
saga10
copolas
jack-shepard
darknol
S-F68
Kaizus
vendest
Doctor_Ash
freakshit
Tayelore
Tommy
25 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tommy
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tommy

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Mar - 0:38

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Papertubs
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Mar - 9:24

Citation :
From the beginning to the ending of the movie I can describe Man of Steel in two adjectives: Beautiful and Mind-blowing. It's clearly a masterpiece, it's epic, breathtaking and inspiring.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/227-movies-at-the-theater/65754206

Cool
http://www.cinefeeling.net
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mar - 11:30

Pitite question , les personnes qui ont vu le film sont des critiques cinés ???
Tommy
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Tommy

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mar - 12:04

le mec travaille chez la Warner, de ce que j'ai compris Wink
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mar - 12:43

Même les précédentes "review" ??
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mar - 12:46

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

willy onseclate
freakshit
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
freakshit

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mar - 14:32

Laughing Ok !!
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Avr - 9:46

onseclate

Citation :

David Poland (@DavidPoland):
Cannes Film Fest has booked “Man of Steel” as the closing night film, but will show the film dubbed in French without English subtitles.

laissetombercequirac Mais bon Cool
Gizmo
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Gizmo

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Avr - 15:06

Ah ouais quand même! Sont fort à Cannes, ils respectent vraiment les films jememarre

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Temp4128
http://eteindezlalumiere.com
Elijah
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
Elijah

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Avr - 15:08

L'armure de Jor EL Shocked affraid
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Avr - 18:43

Cool

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/man-steel-trailer-3-description-lands-online

bounce
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Avr - 18:48

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=77059

afro
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Avr - 9:38

Citation :
Originally Posted by Excel
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
It was extremely different than I was expecting. When we found out we were seeing Man Of Steel, I certainly expected something more like the more recent superhero films everyone has seen. Man of Steel is extremely different. It is a lot 'warmer' than any of the Batman films, while being more serious and thematic in comparison to pretty much all the Marvel films.

I youtubed the three trailers after seeing it and found the film to be in line with them. Had I seen them before viewing, I may have had a better idea of what to expect. I was sitting there kind of waiting for it to become a popcorn film but it never really happened. I also came across an article with the writer David Goyer which described how he had this random idea for the story. Just guessing, but it wouldn't be surprising whatsoever if he had this 'random idea' while watching E.T. Young, and even older Clark, remind me a lot of the character Elliott in E.T. He is lonely and just feels different in general, a theme which is hammered in through the course of the film.

Now that I think of it, the film's themes in general are very Spielberg like. Almost to the sense were it feels like a rip off. Relationships with Father(s) are huge, as they influence Clark greatly while pulling him in two different directions, despite having the same intentions for him.
Spoiler:
There is also this strong sense of 'greater powers at work'. It is not a god complex or anything, or at least it does not come across that way. Everything is treated with this sense of 'purpose' and amazement. For example, when he finally takes flight, it is not shown in this quick cut flashy style. There is a sense of grandeur to it, really almost a sense of surprise, very much the like the flying bike chase in E.T.The ultimate idea of the film is obviously Clark trying to accept that he is different, and once that happens, making the best of his advantages, so to speak. Similarly, when people are in danger
Spoiler:
- there is pussy footing around it. It is very in your face and raw. In some ways I guess, it really does make the Batman films look 'small'. Maybe not the right word, tough to put a finger on. Man of Steel's danger feels more real than the dangers in Batman. Though that could be because pretty much everyone in Man of Steel feels infinitely more innocent than anybody in the Batman movies. I'm not doing a good job explaining it without spoiling it, but this movie is definitely less bleak than the Batman films. It again reminds me of E.T., where the characters are all innocent, well intentioned little kids only the grimmest of people wouldn't like. Everybody kind of feels that way in this movie. Isla Fisher's Lois Lane's character is exactly like this. It is implied that Superman is attracted to what is, basically, fearless and confidence due to sheer naivety. Lois Lane is full of personal quirks which make her seem human and likable, and it is oddly obvious why someone who wants to feel normal would be attracted to someone who is not...glamorous?

Without getting into specifics, everyone does a good job. There is no Katie Holmes in the cast. There is a lot of 'facial acting' where the actors are supposed to portray emotions and messages without saying anything. Think Heath Ledger or Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain. There are several hints of this in the trailer, but it is really obvious in the movie. By this I mean there is no shot of Superman where he was is not telling us something, in some way. When he flies initially, you can read the nervous on his face like a book. You can feel the fear in his eyes when he first meets the general. Henry Cavill does a great job in my opinion, though this character he plays is extremely different than the superman Christopher Reeves played. It is obvious they went to great lengths to make seem like an every man, even though he is really a super man. To say it pays off in the end is an understatement. Whether or not but Man Of Steel is more entertaining than other superhero movies is a matter of personal preference. However, it is in my mind infinitely more moving than any of the Batman films. I really enjoyed it.
vendest
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
vendest

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Avr - 12:00

Pas lu les spoiler,mais en tout cas MIAMMMM quoi(pour changer)... cheers sunny
JKKS
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
JKKS

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Avr - 15:22

Citation :
Isla Fisher's Lois Lane's

??? Laughing Exclamation confused
Sinon j'aime bien la référence à Amblin, c'est pas quelque chose que je vois dans les trailers, définitivement pas non plus une référence qui me paraît faire partie des corpus de Nolan, Goyer ou Snyder mais un angle en tous cas qui peut seoir au personnage.

En tous cas cette review est très encourageante.
http://j-k-k-s.deviantart.com/
cubi
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
cubi

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Avr - 7:47

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=77247

Citation :
A YOUNG BOY LEARNS THAT HE HAS EXTRAORDINARY POWERS AND IS NOT OF THIS EARTH. AS A YOUNG MAN, HE JOURNEYS TO DISCOVER WHERE HE CAME FROM AND WHAT HE WAS SENT HERE TO DO. BUT THE HERO IN HIM MUST EMERGE IF HE IS TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM ANNIHILATION AND BECOME THE SYMBOL OF HOPE FOR ALL MANKIND.

THE FILM ALSO STARS FOUR-TIME OSCAR® NOMINEE AMY ADAMS (“THE MASTER”) AS DAILY PLANET JOURNALIST LOIS LANE, AND OSCAR® NOMINEE LAURENCE FISHBURNE (“WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT”) AS HER EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, PERRY WHITE. STARRING AS CLARK KENT’S ADOPTIVE PARENTS, MARTHA AND JONATHAN KENT, ARE OSCAR® NOMINEE DIANE LANE (“UNFAITHFUL”) AND ACADEMY AWARD® WINNER KEVIN COSTNER (“DANCES WITH WOLVES”).

SQUARING OFF AGAINST THE SUPERHERO ARE TWO OTHER SURVIVING KRYPTONIANS, THE VILLAINOUS GENERAL ZOD, PLAYED BY OSCAR® NOMINEE MICHAEL SHANNON (“REVOLUTIONARY ROAD”), AND FAORA, ZOD’S EVIL PARTNER, PLAYED BY ANTJE TRAUE (UPCOMING “THE SEVENTH SON”). ALSO FROM SUPERMAN’S NATIVE KRYPTON ARE LARA LOR-VAN, SUPERMAN’S MOTHER, PLAYED BY AYELET ZURER (“ANGELS AND DEMONS”), AND SUPERMAN’S FATHER, JOR-EL, PORTRAYED BY ACADEMY AWARD® WINNER RUSSELL CROWE (“GLADIATOR”).

ROUNDING OUT THE CAST ARE CHRISTOPHER MELONI (UPCOMING “42”) AS U.S. MILITARY MAN COLONEL HARDY, HARRY LENNIX (“STATE OF PLAY”) AS GENERAL SWANWICK, MICHAEL KELLY (“THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU”) AS STEVE LOMBARD, AND RICHARD SCHIFF (TV’S “THE WEST WING”) AS DR. EMIL HAMILTON.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=77251
http://elleestbellepistache.tumblr.com/
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Avr - 20:59

Cool

http://collider.com/thomas-tull-man-of-steel-superman-review/
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Avr - 20:59

Citation :
Today, 01:41 PM #427
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - Part 38
Again there's a new trailer description posted on the IMDB but this sounds more plausible and legit than the last description.Here:
*SPOILERS*

"Just saw the trailer

from what i remember fresh -

- Logos

- Raining thunder/storm across american field/smallville?

- Kid screaming for dad but a car is hurtling towards him from a tornado

- Cavil appears standing in front and stops the car in one hand and tosses it aside

- cut to previous trialer footage of hima s a boy

- voice over ma kent says "you'll always be my special boy"... "my Super man"

- cut to walking scene in chains a bit extra with him putting his hands up this time

- Zod voice over "You've seen how they welcome us, they will never accept YOU!"
- Superman "they're afraid, of YOU not ME!"

- Shots of destruction music stops also some footage of krypton planet cracking and about to explode, and shot of Zod gurning face on with Superman

- fade to Superman walking towards from the ship? sillhouette cape flowing

- Epic music starts

- superman take off again

- Lois lane voice over (i assume) "have we met before?"

- cut to kent on a bike with satchel no smiles

- more destruction but this time Superman looking pissed as fock and clenching his fist walking towards Faora

- Dragonball z kind of fight in the sky but jumping in and out of slo-mo the shockwaves from the blows are causing crazy sounds effects

- "You fail El just like your father"

- Superman looking up eyes glowing red and screams towards zod

end

*beep* was epic i cant remember all of it, i was hoping for more flying shots and bit depressed about that shot of him flying up was hoping for more, hope thats not the only flying shot.

but overall crazy stuff"

dunno but to me is sounds legit..what do you guys think???

afro
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Avr - 22:14

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/possible-spoilers-for-the-impending-third-man-of-steel-trailer-pop-up-online

Autre description du trailer 3.
vendest
Utilisateur
Utilisateur
vendest

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Avr - 22:56

Donc pour résumer...
Spoiler:
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Avr - 0:08

hihihihi japrouvecbien

Citation :
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Behind the soulful new 'Man of Steel'

The makers of Man of Steel had to start thinking like a cadre of supervillains: how do you get under Superman’s invincible skin and really make him hurt?

This week’s cover story reveals how the new film (out June 14) attempts to humanize the superhuman by finding new flaws and vulnerabilities. The most common one, however, was off the table: “I’ll be honest with you, there’s no Kryptonite in the movie,” says director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) Those glowing green space rocks – Superman’s only crippling weakness – have turned up so often as a plot point in movies, the only fresh option was not to use it. Anyway, if you want to make an audience relate to a character, a galactic allergy isn’t the way to do it.

Henry Cavill (Immortals), the latest star to wear the red cape, instead plays a Superman who isn’t fully comfortable with that god-like title. This film reveals that even on Krypton, young Kal-El was a special child, whose birth was cause for alarm on his home planet. (More on that in the magazine) And once on Earth, his adoptive parents, Ma and Pa Kent (Kevin Costner and Diane Lane), urge him not to use his immense strength – even in dire emergencies — warning that not every human would be as accepting of him as they are. So Clark Kent grows up feeling isolated, longing for a connection to others, and constantly hiding who he is. As a result, Man of Steel presents the frustrated Superman, the angry Superman, the lost Superman. “Although he is not susceptible to the frailties of mankind, he is definitely susceptible to the emotional frailties,” Cavill says.

That’s just the set-up. Once the Kryptonian villain General Zod (Boardwalk Empire’s Michael Shannon) arrives to threaten the Earth, eventually the passionate Superman steps forward, too. It helps that he has a reason to care about the home he’s defending, and we can all thank Amy Adams’ Lois Lane for that. “I think she’s very transient. She’s ready to pick up and go at a moment’s notice,” Adams says of the hard-bitten journalist. “I think that definitely could be part of what she sees in Superman — not really laying down roots, not developing trust.”

Based on footage EW has seen, the film (which was directed by Zack Snyder and shepherded by Christopher Nolan) has plenty of building-smashing, train-slinging, heat-vision-blasting battles to cut through the emotional heaviness. “You want to give the audience great spectacle. You want them to go to the movie, be eating their popcorn and be like, ‘Wow!’” says Man of Steel producer Chuck Roven, who also worked on The Dark Knight trilogy. “But it’s just not good enough to give them the ‘Wow.’ You want them to be emotionally engaged. Because if you just have the ‘wow,’ ultimately you get bludgeoned by that and you stop caring.”
Those who’ve long felt the super-confident, super-controlled Superman has gotten super dull may be glad to see him finally challenged in ways that go beyond bullets bouncing off of his chest.
Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 1255-1256-EW-COVER-MANOFSTEEL
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Avr - 8:33

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=102740

Photoooos cheers
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Avr - 9:01

Citation :
flickchick85
Loose Seal

I love what Shannon has to say about Zod:
Quote:
"He actually has some affection for anybody who's a Kryptonian, including Superman. He doesn't really have any malignant feelings toward him; he just wants him to be patriotic."

Citation :
In this version of Krypton,
Spoiler:
bounce
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Avr - 9:06

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Ewsupermanmanofsteel2
Tayelore
Admin
Admin
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Avr - 9:41

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Mos3

Merci à flickchick85
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan   Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Superman :Man of steel réalisé par Zack Snyder produit par Christopher Nolan
Page 12 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant